UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

December's Dangly Doings

Yantan

Deagan has blood in her urine...she helpfully wee'd on the vet table Lol, they gave her an internal exam but were happy that all was o.k, they have said she could have some pinched blood vessels or a small pooling of blood from the spay that needs to come out..... if we aren't happy we are to go back with her, was just a shock seeing blood on my arm from her.... i hope that is the end of deagans dramas now as i don't think i can take anymore surprises from her

Glad she's ok :flowers:

Walter and Jessie have been for their second vaccination today. They were both very well behaved again :wub: I have also booked Walter in for his neutering :) Poor lad, but it needs to be done - I don't want any more kittens :laugh: I'll get Jessie done a few weeks later :)

Glad Deagan has nothing serious. They do know how to worry us.

Tomorrow we are heading down to the family for Christmas so today I have been busy

making three lots of soup from the veg still in the fridge

wrapping presents

cleaning the house

washing sundry clothes, towels, dog blankets etc

packing my case

steam cleaning the floor

I do like to come home to a clean hiuse.

I finished half an hour ago and I am beat and glad to sit down at last.

I am now relaxing with a glass of lemonade.

Aw I'm relieved to read that Deagen should be ok now, bless her.

I got invited to Evie's this afternoon and enjoyed myself muchly. Evie took my shoes off and hid them to make me stay longer - LOL!

She gave me some presents from her and her mummy but wanted me to open them and thought she should be allowed to open hers from me. We didn't though, we are being good girls and waiting for the big day. She then insisted I read all their Christmas cards to her - verses as well as the things people had written - before we moved onto her books. She then demanded that her mummy cook her some sausages even though she was having cake with us. I love that kid, she's so super cute.

• Like 1

Awww bless, Christmas for kids is great, i would cave in and open the Prezzies Lol, already given the dogs one of theirs

Gooster, very wise getting the kitties done, boys seem so simple recovery wise but girls...nightmare

black magic, safe trip and enjoy your visit

hoping when i get up tomorrow deagan has no surprises for me