UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

December's Dangly Doings

Yantan

Ooo hope Degan is feeling better.

Sorry hear about your job Alex.

I have a Christmas cold that is on my chest, thanks to my mum for coughing all over me!

Love and hugs to all, I am reading but crap at posting. But we are in Benitachell (near Alicante) for Christmas with MIL which is lovely but tiring as always.

xxx

Awww feel better soon , have a good Christmas, my aunty lives in albir

never seen game of thrones but looooove the big bang theory

Deagan has given us a bit of a fright, she kept having accidents seeing a bit on sofa us etc, luckily realized it was the sedative's after we didn't give them.....had to give her one now though, she is a nutter

We had a very enjoyable day at the nature reserve with our friend Vicky. We intended to take a day off from the world of lost and found dogs. But when we got back to the car, a farmer stopped to ask if we had seen his 2 missing labs who legged it from the house when a door blew open. So we drove around the tracks until Vicky spotted them in the bushes, and then we caught them with biscuits. I now have a bag of freshly dug carrots from grateful farmer. The labs were happy enough to jump in his 4x4. I think they had got a bit tired.

• Like 1

well done for finding the dog xx

any bets on what the workmen will actually do today?
I WANT them to replace the fence one side and repair the other side, preferably replacing a fence panel

and, just excite you more, what time? they are due between 8 and 12

Well done Owl :flowers:

Alex this is the last lap. Try and let the crap go over your head :flowers:

I managed to get in at the dentist today at 11am too, hopefully, sort out my lost filling. The only trouble is I have Tesco's booked for a 11-12 delivery. My neighbour is happy to take it in for me but I was unable to change me address online to hers to cover this order and could only change my instructions on the back of the order - and the drivers don't always look at that! I have made notes for both front and back doors directing them to next door but my neighbour can only take it in at the front as she's getting her back re-paved. If the driver comes down the back lane first before discovering that they need to go next door then that means extra work and time lost that they no doubt cannot afford to loose today! It's usually manic in these last days prior to Christmas. I just hope my groceries get delivered OK!

Also the weather is frighful and there is a lot of local flooding. I think it will be a ropey drive through to my dentist - who has just rang and asked me to get there for 10.30am so I may even get back before Tesco arrives! Fingers crossed please!