UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

December's Dangly Doings

Yantan

Hello All

Sorry not been around a lot recently , just finished a 6 day mobile spay neuter clinic and I am flipping knackered , my knee is playing up so I had to have physio today and both the knee pain and the physio makes me even more tired !!!

I really need to lose the weight I have gained with my knee playing up ( 10 pounds ) because that extra weight its making my knee worse but its hard to exercise with a crap knee ( catch 22 ) , my physio has finally cleared me to do "some" exercise so from Dec 26th I am on a diet and exercise program and in January I am having Pilates one on one lessons at my physio which should really help strengthen muscles around my knee

We have a 20 day mass rabies vaccination program in Jan/Feb which involves a lot of walking each day so that should burn those pounds off !

Knackered Squirrel

Sam I hope your knee is much better soon :flowers:

Last day in work today. I've not technically finished as I'm working from home tomorrow, but we usually finish early and then I'm not working again until 5th January :pinkie: The decision went mostly our way, with one particular question which luckily enough I was able to respond to straight away as I'd been doing some work on it today.

• Like 2

my brother is arriving today....neither puppy has met him...well dakota did last year but she was 10 weeks old!!! they are very lively and excitable, i may be having a panic Lol, he doesn't "do" dogs and was used to my old pair as they settled after he had been here for about 30 minutes, this pair of nutters...well they are on the go constantly Lol

hope you all have a great christmas as something tells me i won't get chance to get back on the internet

so ive fed them, made my scones, and the kettles on. merlin is hovering in the kitchen

you have got it already!

I walk along the hall to see hes weed the full length of the living room, and on the sofa!

they are huddled in the corner, him shielded at the back

im not happy