UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

December's Dangly Doings

Yantan

Merry Christmas everyone :xmas:

Marion - thank you for the card :flowers:

Have had a productive day today, I went to the gym and did body pump and stretching. On my way out, I bumped into Mr G, who asked if I wanted to do a training session with him. We have new heart rate belts which talk to screens in the gym and tell you how hard you are working. Mr G challenged me to a zone match, where it came up with a coloured zone and you had to keep your heart rate in that zone. It was an hour challenge. OMG it was so hard :laugh: Then I went to the farm and went on a little ride on Blue, we got caught in horizontal rain and wind on the way home - I only had my thin gym pants on as well, so I was freezing! Then I chucked Blue in the field and did his jobs. It was so nice to get finished at the farm early and get home :) Just having Walter and Jessie snuggles now :wub:

Morning :xmas:

This is the first Christmas morning I have spent in my own home - usually I spend the Christmas period at mum and dad's, but now I have the hooligans, I am spending most of Christmas with them. It's lovely actually to wake up when I want (or when the cats want!!) and just chill for a while. They are currently doing zoomies around my bedroom :wub: Love these cats so much :wub:

• Like 2