UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

December's Dangly Doings

Yantan

Well I've written and sent off my Christmas cards, just got to hand deliver the ones to the neighbours I send too. I've just walked Archie and have sat here to have my lunch before getting back to work.

Ruby got a lovely wicker hamper of goodies delivered yesterday from her boss. I'm afraid we dived into it last night rather than wait until Christmas!

Ah, my chicken and veggie soup has pinged. Off to crumble crackers into it and enjoy.

I've not seen Griff about. Hope she's ok :unsure:

Have had a really busy day today. Was planning on going to the gym and then coming home and chilling on the sofa. That didn't happen. Went to the gym, then had to fill up with fuel. Whilst I was out, I decided to pick up some cat litter, then had to get some oil put in Ana by the nice man in Halfords. Then I realised I hadn't bought pound presents, so I drove to the other retail park, where I bought a dress for a meal next week :ninja: , my Christmas cards and my pound presents. Had to nip in to mum and dad's to sort the dogs out, before coming home, swapping my energy tariff so I can get a nest thermostat and then finally having my shower (which I had planned to do at about 10.45 this morning) Phew! Got 30 mins before I need to leave and sort Blue out and do this evening's classes :rolleyes:

Evening. I've had a carp day at work and then to put the icing on the cake at the top of my road I went to pull into a small car park and didn't see a post at the entrance which has caused considerable damage to my car (completely dented and scraped badly). The post is a dark and there is no street light near it. It's going to cost a fortune to repair so I'm getting onto my insurance company tomorrow to see what they advise.

i am still about! not been doing too well unfortunately but still plodding on.

Awwww Alex, i am so sorry about your car, my dad did that to his old beemer but luckily the post had been painted white and the paint rubbed off onto the car and not the other way round, hope your insurance can help

Yantan, hope your migraines are soon gone and you manage to get your work finished

Gooster, i did have to laugh at your kittens antics Lol

Jazz, hope you don't get the bungalow if that's what you want

Deagan and i have completed puppy group and passed out bronze KC award, she is getting spayed tomorrow so i will be tearing my hair out trying to keep two puppies calm, only need to manage thursday and friday on my own and then my parents will be able to help out

Morning. Ruby's very loud alarm woke me up at 6.30. Almost half-an-hour later the radio is still blaring but no sign of her. She could sleep through anything. She's gonna be late for work at this rate. I'll have to go and shout at her presently.

Wrapped Evie's presents last night to take to her today. Archie and l got her some books as she's really got into them the last couple of months - hurrah. One of them is about an elephant who likes to poo on the loo - she's still a bit hitty missy with her toilet training so I thought this one might encourage her!

• Like 1

Hope you get your car sorted Alex. I reversed into a wall at the pub one time when we went for pub grub. Did it when we arrived and I never drink and drive anyhow. I paid for it to be repaired myself as I didn't want to loose my no claims. I wasn't going to bother as it was an old car, but every time I looked at it it reminded me of my stupidity. Your situation s entirely different.

we went to jersey years ago in an allegro. very heavy car to drive. hubby knowing best was driving. he went into the car park for the first time, didn't know it was really narrow and twisty, and drove into the wooden garage! he was out of there quicker than we got there!

every time we walked past we would look at the lopsided garage