UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

December's Dangly Doings

Yantan

Ello Mrs Squiggs! The last time we spoke on here I think you'd just finished a major station project in London, how things have changed since then. Same old here really, apart from the dogs of course. Said goodbye to Bob two years ago this week and Meggie Moo left us four months later so now we have Demi Trailhound and Jim (special needs) Collie plus our most recent addition Lilly the Segugio (who is snoring in a chair behind me).

Bob & Meggie Moo :GroupHug: , do you have photos of Demi , Jim and Lilly :heart:

Cripes its been a few years since I worked for money !!! , the very last Railway job I did was the new concourse roof at Kings Cross in 2012 and Mark left his job in March 2013. Now we work full time for Dogstar and live in a wooden house on the beach with a nutty puppy farm reject rottie called Bruno ( Mr Gru ) and 2 cats Dennis and Tiger Lily

Hello December :Xmas:

I sold my old Christmas tree yesterday - it was just a bit too big for my room. I need a smaller one, not sure whether to get a real one or a fake one. Am thinking a fake one would be a bit easier and cause less mess every time the kittens knock it over :laugh:

Oooh Alex stop posting pics of nasty smelly poopies :wub: I swore off puppies after putting up with Archie's shenanigans but 11 years on the memories are dimming. Must-not-give-in-must-not-give-in-must-not-give-in-must-not-give-in-must-not-give-in.

I'm glad you like the thread title. I couldn't sleep last night and found myself on here all alone in the early hours so went for it!

Our tree is going up tonight :comic19:

United Utilities have been this morning and re-laid the flags. I only have to clean up all the crap now which feet and paws keep bringing into the house no matter how much we wipe them :rolleyes:

Me and you both Marion - I keep telling myself I can't have a poopie cos of work, but it is very tempting :wub: Besides which I like the older broken ones - if they're very nervous, blind or three legged, that's my type of dog. No space for another one in any case, I'm limiting myself to a maximum of three dogs.

I was really excited to get a Peppa Pig advent calendar ( I luffs Peppa even though I am 55 :blinking1: ) but the chocolates behind the window are minute. Very disappointing.

Alex I think you are very sensible to limit yourself to 3. Archie limited us to 1 because he won't share his home. I miss having 2 dogs. I'd have loved to do a bit of fostering although no doubt I would have failed at the first attempt.