UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

September Soliloquies

suzeanna

I hope the situation is soon resolved Owl :flowers:

Poor Archie got beaten up this morning - by his girlfriend! Archie is the only dog that Sadie gets on with - her issues are due to ill treatment in her previous home. Normally they both squeak and get excited to see each other and that was certainly the case for Archie this morning after not seeing Sadie for more than 2 weeks. Unusually Sadie was a bit more reserved but greeted him politely. I put her in the car with Archie and was about to drive off when she just went for him! What a commotion. Archie was squealing - it was blood curdling! I dragged them both out of the car and managed to separate them. There were no injuries thank dawg but I'm afraid Sadie got marched back to her mum. I just didn't have time to work with them both to get them over their spat because I am so busy with my packing and needed to get back to it. Archie got a nice walk which settled him and he met two nice BC's who were friendly with him and he was fine back so he wasn't on his guard because of the punch up.

Wonder if Sadie has been affected by the moon. Some animals can get irritable in the dark of the moon. New moon tomorrow.

Social services are visiting aunt on Friday to do emergency assessment. One of her friends will be there making a note of everything said, in case aunt misunderstands anything.

Owl, could your Aunt spend the odd day or so 'visiting' so she can see your mums is a nice place and she might like it. If its done as a visit theres no pressure and might work?

I hurt my finger a month ago now, its still very swollen and hurts like feck, think i might have broken it but at £44 to go to doctors i just cant afford it ...

Argh... Ranting with you owl, that is ridiculous.

I have had the carpet cleaners round at my mums today and have been cleaning, cleaning cleaning since 7am, whilsy also trying to complete my work for the day.

I now have bed linen from all the beds in my car to wash and dry for Saturday so that my sister can make them all on Sunday. It does worry me that she is struggling (she doesn't think she is) to stay on top of her housework but she won't downsize :-(

Next challenge will be the maintenance work as there are loads of cracks appearing...

Owchie finger. Can you strap it and stop using it? As jazz says that's all the hospital usually do...

Mum and I live in Worksop Notts, aunt lives in Barnet 150 miles away so bringing her here just for a visit is too tiring for her. I don't even think she would visit, if it were possible. She thinks that once she sets foot in a home she will not be allowed to leave. Sadly she is now starting to get confused as well. She thinks we are all trying to get her "put away" as she calls it. We are trying everything we can to keep her in her own home!

Sorry to hear about your finger, crb.

Afternoon.

Been to the docs with my shoulder (well couldn't really go without it :laugh:) I have impingement syndrome where my rotator cuff is 'catching' hence the pain. He's going to refer me to a physio. Must be my age because the doctor was about 17 although very nice with it.

Isn't it weird when doctors, teachers and policemen look like teenagers?

• Like 1