UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

September Soliloquies

suzeanna

after 3 weeks, its a good job the housing association rung me by mistake! started talking about the place just been painted, thought they had a place for me!

anyway ..

shes coming Monday to look at the blocked alleyway, and might just find out the answers to my other questions

Very productive meeting at auntie's house with various professionals, and auntie's friend who has made a note of everything and will be updating the rest of us. 4 care visits a day now. Application for NHS continuing care funding is under way. GP has backed out of the whole situation and left it to the nurses and social workers to sort out, thank goodness. At least they have a good understanding of mobility issues, and all agree that her condition has deteriorated a lot. GP didn't think so, but that was based on blood pressure and heart rate rather than the whole picture.

• Like 1

that's good owl. Ive found that if you put a good case they will listen

whole body hurts including lungs. I don't know what I did in a past life but IM SORRY!

my son was coming this morning to take the wood to the skip and take me round to look at cars. good job I haven't seen any cars to look at! not heard from him yet

ill get my own dinner then

Hope you have heard from your son now Jazz.

I never used to do pink Mary, but I love pink now. I think now my hair is a bit darker I suit it a lot more now. Love bright barbie pink!!

Glad the meeting about your aunt went ok Owl :flowers:

Am sat at Manchester airport waiting to board my flight to Majorca for 4 nights. The forecast is a bit naff, but I have lots of books and magazines to read, so I think the rest will do me some good regardless of what the weather does.

It's a long story owl.

Alan Henning lives not far from me and there are yellow ribbons on just about every lamppost and tree I drove past this morning and also saw some on taxis. They've even got yellow ribbons tied outside the local mosque. It shows that people in our community from all faiths and walks of life can put aside their differences and be united in compassion. I dearly hope he can be freed soon.

Jazz, tell your sons how you feel. I would be devesated if Iet my mom down, they may not change anything but at least you'll have shared and given them te option to change their ways.

I am shattered, dreadful 1/2 marathon today and now out for dinner with SIL and BIL and their over excited kid and cute little one!!

Alex, hope things go smoothly. I am sure you won't be jobless (for long if things don't go smoothly) Xxx