UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

February's Fab Finagling

merledogs

my table got flipped over in the garden!!! it is a heavy glass topped one as well, my ball things that go on the corner of the deck have been smashed too, today is not going my way at all.... my wegeners is having a flair up despite my bloods being clear, good job the consultant sent for me as i thought if my blood was o.k that meant i was o.k, well i'll know for next time

Lol with my luck i would have been splattered by the gate, i need to nip to the shop in a bit as i am being naughty and having a beer as i will need to watch what i am eating and drinking again as i will pile the weight back on with increased medication and although the shop is literally just up the road i am putting it off! i am gutted my balls got smashed but i am relieved my table survived... hope everyone stays safe and everyones property is o.k

Edited by griff

The gate did smack me on the ass as I got to the top of the hill. Made me think of that saying 'don't let the door hit you on the way out...'

When I got to the gym, I got so much grief from my instructors for baking brownies and not taking them into the gym for them to eat :laugh: I ended up going back after my classes with some for them :rolleyes: one of the receptionists is also leaving and invited me along to her leaving do - I think I am part of the furniture in there now :laugh:

Or "don't let the door hit you where the good lord split ya".

Blowing a hoolie here. I need to persuade Archie to go out for his last wee and then I am orf to bed having just finished work! I've packed more pencils this week than ever before and it's still on Wednesday! Good pay packet this week then :)

I am home! Very windy out, but flight home eventually arrived :-)

Suzeanna, sorry the news wasn't better but I hope from the sounds of things it will be the best of the worst news. Sending you big squidgy hugs.

Griff hope you got your beer and didn't get blown away.

Jazz, hope you are able to go out tomorrow.

Hello everyone 😜 wish I could remember the wavey smilie!!

xxx

Yay for good pay packets :-) xxx