UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

December's Dingle Dangles

merledogs

Hope she is home soon :GroupHug:

Builder type bloke is booked for either Fri/Sat or Mon/Tue depending on when he finishes the job he's currently on.

I can't decide whether to order my touchscreen laptop before xmas or hang on to see what I can get in the sales. Dunno how long I can put up with this one before throwing it out of the window!

awww bless, hydro is very difficult, both of mine have had it and even when fit were knackered after it Lol

Merledogs, no suggestion about computers really but you may get a bargain in the sales after xmas (if you fancy fighting in the sales!)

I think regardless of the time of year in the current economic climate you can find a bargain. If I was you Alex I would look for the best prices available now on a laptop you'd like and if you find a one at a price you'd be happy to pay compared to what others are offering it for - well I'd just go for it.

Pod construction man Steve is still here, been toiling away all day and now under arc lights. He is staying overnight locally and continuing tomorrow. Pod has walls/roof up with window at back and French window at front, and he started to put in the insulated floor. Tomorrow it is rest of floor, then put insulation sheets over the curved roof-and-walls fing, then fix shingles over that and we are done.

I have managed to lock my tablet and can't find out how to unlock, must ask sister, so could not use that camera. Took pics on phone but it won't let me send them anywhere - must ask Orange.

• Like 2

Hooray Owl!!!!!!!! glad to hear construction is well under way!

just been back to the cardiologist.................. diez is still having the irregular heart beats so is now sporting a holter monitor, i hope it shows something to explain the whinging

so ..... are you sitting comfortably?

I shall begin

I need a wetroom as I cant use the bath

housing association (HA) has said I need to sort out an assessment, if that says I need one they will do it

assessment team say there is a waiting list but get a letter from the doctor that will speed it up

doctor says get them to send a letter to them and they will do one

assessment team say they dont send out letters

so nobody will do the first letter!

I cant be the first person to need one, but you would think so!