UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

July's Jolly Jabbers

merledogs

Is this site any good for your friend Owl? http://www.petlets.net/landlords.asp

Ruby is away most of next week with work before coming back for a couple of days and then is off on holiday the following week. As it's unlikely we are going to have the telly hooked up to the satellite by then I have ordered series 1 and 2 of Will and Grace on DVD so will be having a Will, Grace, Jack and Karen fest on my tod :)

I had a good night's sleep as well jazz - 9 hours, which is unheard of for me! :ohmy:

Off to take the mutts out and then might go to Costco for bird food (the blighters are eating me out of house and home at the mo!) and B&Q for a few odds and sods).

diddycar enjoyed her trip to the dump today, and didnt mind being filled with rubbish. lewis then slept in her while I did the shopping, they had a nice bonding session

I still have to take the centre console off as there is a gap between the top and bottom ones, which we didnt realise till we posted the garage key through it

night all, sweet dreams xxxxx

Mega thanks to certain Fugees who have been spreading the word about my soon-to-be-homeless friend xxx

Today I will be mostly helping a friend with pulling ragwort in a big field. Makes a change.

Enjoy France Murtle - entente cordiale :flowers:

I have a new job and it's working from home :jumpy: I wanted to get stuck in right away but it's just not practical with all the upheaval going on here so I will be starting in a couple of weeks.

• Like 5

Oooo well done Marion :cheer:

I too may be celebrating soon, I have had a bad morning with Sal barking feck knows why but some days she is just awful barking pretty much non stop and today when I was working from home and needing to make several work related telephone calls shes barked through all of them! grrrrrrr mil is now perfectly able to have Sal home just not able to walk her so I rang the Cinnamon Trust who said if mil rings them they can start the process to get a team of dog walkers to come take Sal for a daily walk and there is no charge - they ask for a donation only! Just spoke to mil who was quite enthusiastic about having Sal home with her but wants to get her next consultant appointment out the way first so she has an idea of whether this is as well as shes going to get or if he thinks she can improve further. *fingers crossed* Sal might be going home soon.

• Like 3