UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

January's Jimmy Jammering

merledogs

Snow coming down here in big white feathers. Staying home all day. Wispa is happy to get exercise by trying to catch a few dozen snowballs, so no need to take her out anywhere.

5 mini horses are back here for the winter, in mini loose boxes which their mum has built out of sheds and pallets, around a mini yard at the end of their paddock.They are snug as bugs and seem very happy.

Edited by owl

Thank you Owl, I got home safely last night. It took 2 hours, the motorways were a bit busy and slushy.

I am rather proud of myself as I went for a run when I got home, it was the first day with a perfect excuse of tiredness, cold, rain and I was going out for dinner. I thought if I could run in that situation I could run in most. I ran my fastest 3 miles of the year! Obviously the cold rain persuaded me to get home quicker!

Sadly I then had to walk the 1.7 miles into town as the buses weren't running to their printed timetable! Good stretching walk- there and back!

Today I haven't made it out of bed yet :-) but I will!

Jayne that sounds like a freaky car!

I agree, I think you would make perfect guests, Owl and Wispa.

Good luck with the online shop Jazz

Wrap up warm and stay safe fugees

Xxx

Welcome home mini horses xxx

Thanks Griff :flowers: I will email the video over to them today and see what they say. I want to take my dad with me when I take it back, so that the bloke in the garage doesn't make me feel like an idiot.

Well done on the run yesterday Murtle :biggrin:

All the people with snow stay safe - we still have no snow, but it us pretty cold and icy.

Glad the mini ponies are settled owl :)

Finally managed a lie in this morning :biggrin: Only got a few bits to do today, going to go to the gym in a bit, need to walk the dogs and then sort Blue out. As we have entered a dressage this weekend, I really need to tidy his mane up so I can plait it :)

Pleased you had a good run Murtle and hope you're get up and go comes to collect you shortly

No snow here and seems warmer to me. Sun is out at the moment. Black ice in lots of places though, including pavements. Not clever when you're already tottering along with a dog in a hold me up harness. He enjoyed his walk anyway.

Remind me am I on holiday or not? Sure I am cos I'm at home but keep receiving texts from work asking me questions. Getting very annoyed and trying not to cos otherwise it's going to destroy my week with bitter feelings instead of being able to switch off and darn well chill. I'm of a mind to sort my cv out and go to agencies this week if they don't pack it in.

Gooster, a good garage shouldn't make you feel like an idiot and i suspect if they do it is because they are stumped!! we can't all be experts in everything... could you imagine him trying to assess somebodys eyes? Now on the Mr gorgeous front.... i am sure that your perfect somebody is out there, he will appear when you least expect it! just don't do what i did and screw it up Lol!

Owl, glad your mini horses are back and toasty warm, should we run a book on how long before hyacinth starts her whinging campaign?

Murtle glad you made it home o.k and well done for sticking to going for your run

Jacobean... i would blow my top if i was on holiday and they kept texting me

Sun is shining but it is quite cool outside

Thank you Jayne, I am going to use that motivation to haul myself up properly. I keep getting up to get a drink it breakfast and then heading back to bed! With the motivation I shall be slightly productive today!! Thank you xx

Michelle that isn't on. can you ask for time taken to advise them back?

OMG, was just replying to this whilst on the bike and Mr Gorgeous came over and yelled 'stop texting me Jayne' and then asked what I was doing and came over to see when I said I was on my dog forum :laugh: Managed to distract him by showing him pics of my dogs and Blue. That could have been embarrassing :unsure: He then said he sleeps with his dog on the bed :wub:

That's not on bothering you when you are on holiday Michelle - that's one good thing about my job - I don't tend to be bothered when I am off - will occasionally get phone calls asking for cover, but nothing else.