UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

December's Dangly Doodaas

merledogs

morning

trudy didnt like us going back to bed at 4.30, so shes opened the box of liquorice allsorts, looked through the bags of decorations, the candles have been redesigned, then thrown on the floor. the lumps a bit bigger under her chin, but shes on the pills today. need ones to clam her down lol

aww Trudy :)

Did tone and shape this morning - really enjoyed it as it used a lot of the muscle groups you use when you ride, so I managed the exercises really well compared to everyone else. I got lots of praise from Mr Gorgeous :biggrin: One exercise in particular everyone was having loads of problems with was on the gym ball where you had to balance with one leg on the floor and lean back then sit up again. Everyone else was falling all over the place, or having to cheat and hold on to the ball to balance. I just has my hands on my hips and managed it really easily - makes a change for me to be good at something physical :laugh: Have been norty for lunch though and had a pie and a cake :rolleyes:

• Like 2

Gooster, hope you didnt say why it was so easy for you, let them think you're just naturally wonderful at it. As for pie and cake, i think you deserved the reward!!

My mum and stepdad live in France..will they notice xmas day that their pressies are running a little late due to the fact i've just realised i've forgotten to post the parcel. Oops lol!!

I did tell Mr Gorgeous last time we did work on the gym ball that I found it easy because of my riding, however that was about a month ago, so he may well have forgotten, and just thinks am super wonderful :biggrin:

Am sure they will be fine if the parcel is a bit late - just blame Christmas post :)

So I open my back door to have a ciggy and find an 80+ yr old man sitting on my shed roof like a pixie ....... not something I was expecting at all really :confused:

Not joking either .... I really did open my back door fag in hand and stand there for a good min or so just open mouthed trying to take in what I was seeing not daring to make a sound in case he fell off!! I have NO idea what he was thinking, he'd obviously climbed up a ladder in his garden onto his shed roof then walked along to the boundary wall which is leaning over and in serious danger of falling down and somehow got stuck so he'd climbed onto our shed roof and found he couldn't get down again. In the end I just said quietly "Can I help you Ron?" and he said .... "have you got a ladder I could borrow?" honestly I was just gobsmacked!!

Nog came to investigate and stopped dead in the doorway and just went "WOOF" in a rather surprised tone of voice then he went back to bed LOL I ended up fetching a ladder and trying to help him down he got half way and decided to try and jump off the lower wall - that was a good 3-4' and he ended up in the hedge .... I've made sure he was OK came back in here and collapsed into hysterics .... you can't make this stuff up!! LOL

• Like 4

LOL you are a better person than me snow!!!!!!!!! i would have got my phone out and videoed him before helping Lol my 2 dogs would also have tried to bark him off the roof!

Gooster, those gym balls are sooooooo dangerous! i fell off mine the other day and crashed into the coffee table....i always knew exercise would be bad for me!!!

done my good deed for the day, my cousin got a rabbit and her little bro got a guinea pig, he bought a heat pad for his but my cousin wouldn't buy one for her rabbit... she alleges it wouldn't need it, i was talking to my aunty today and she said she wished she would just buy one (my cousin is 17 and working), i informed my aunty that it is very common for rabbits to freeze to death and she really should get one, 10 minutes after talking to me her daughter ordered one! apparently my little cousin (he is about 8...never met him though) always says if there is a problem with one of their pets that his mum should ring me as i know everything about animals Lol, i thought that was quite sweet.

i have gone slightly christmas mad.... i have bought an elf outfit and am going to spend christmas being " bad elf" and bought my dad some christmas lights... he hates christmas more than me but loves the falling icicle lights but wuldn't want them on his house so to annoy him i have bought some Lol he will go nuts when they are delivered and put up!!!

:biglaugh: at Snow's neighbour - I think once I got over the initial shock, I would have been in hysterics before I could have helped him down :)

Glad you have done your bit to help the bunny Griff :flowers:

Enjoy the icicle lights - I don't have any outside lights for my house, but every year I mean to get some :)

I love working on the gym ball, in classes, most people fall off them, when I did the fit ball class (a class that used the gym ball for all exercises), we spent most of the time in hysterics at everyone falling off - at one point the instructor told everyone to stop as we were just hopeless and we were just embarrassing him! You just need to make sure you have a clear space around so you don't hurt yourself when you do fall off :laugh:

Am currently making my tea in the kitchen whilst wearing my onsie and dancing to Lady Gaga - thank goodness the blinds in the kitchen are closed :rolleyes:

Get your elf suit on and go and sit on someone's shed and totally freak them out, it's the latest cool thing to do. I suspect snow's neighbour Ron probably is an elf or a pixie, there are a lot about at the moment. They act normal the rest of the year but at Yuletide they can't keep up the pretence.

Ickle border terrier we were tracking 10 days ago has been picked up by a farm worker and is safe home, and Cozzie the Ozzie is doing brilliantly after surgery to repair his hip, driving his humans up the wall because he doesn't do crate rest.

• Like 2

Moaning :tired:

Someone's showing off by staying up late to defrost their freezer just because they don't have to trek to work today :D

Freezing here again, dogs are all snuggled up and the fire is on. I have a Kinky on my lap as well, which makes using the pooter very slow. Mind you I am ready to chuck this laptop out of the window because BT broadband is soooooo slow. It's absolutely dreadful, wish I hadn't bothered switching to them.

• Like 1