UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

January's Daily Digest

gooster

Bejo - I think it's your body's way of coping because you run on adrenalin when stressed, then when it's over you just feel like collapsing. It's good to know that Mr H is being supportive and you've got a luffly doctor who is also very supportive. I hope you can get back to feeling your old self again soon Group_Hug_Emoticon.gif

Michelle - we've been telling you for ages you've got too much on your plate and to make some time for you, so now you HAVE to or you'll have a blimmin breakdown. Don't speak to your stepmum or anyone else, just let Martyn keep taking the calls and being firm on your behalf. He can tell them that you aren't at all well and have too much to worry about without her piling the pressure on Group_Hug_Emoticon.gif I don't know what to suggest re Scoobs. I have Milly's old harness with a handle on top which you are welcome to if it would help with picking him up when he's out and about? Not sure if it would fit - might be a bit big but you are more than welcome to it if it would be useful flowers.gif

RMF : Work is bluddy manic at the moment huh.gif In addition to which it's appraisas this week. My colleague is having his at the moment - I've got mine tomorrow which has been scheduled for 4pm (probably in case he makes me cry again so I can go straight home). Wanna take bets on how much more demoralised he can make me? rolleyes.gif

Edited by merledogs

• Replies 642
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Owl, i'd threatened him with the shovel :laugh: I'm glad you didnt tip him [unless if was off a cliff :laugh: ]

Cheryl :GroupHug: :GroupHug: :GroupHug: you've put up with so much and kept soldiering on, i dont know how you did it. You're not a fruit loop everyone has a breaking point :GroupHug:

Michelle,get Martyn to tell them you're not well and you'll contact them when you're well enough in the meantime they're to not call. :GroupHug:

Edited by collies r best

Michelle, everyone is saying the same thing, let Martyn field the calls and back off for a while. Couldn't think why you were thanking me :laugh: Remembered now, and you are very welcome.

Thanks for etiquette info re coalman. Of course I wouldn't normally tip a delivery person but most of them don't lug sacks adding up to half a ton up to my yard! Yes, it was unprofessional to start on a potentially explosive subject with a customer. Bad for business.

Slept some of this afternoon, I do s*d all except keep me and Wispa and the snails fed, and every day I feel as if I've done a day's work. Constant low level pain makes you feel tired, but at least it's no longer severe pain.

Just had a slightly frustrating walk with the dogs, and I swear if dogs could give you two fingers, that's what they did! Then they disappeared

Glad they are behaving better today :wub:

:GroupHug: Izzie

Hope your meeting about the job went ok Alex :flowers:

I hope you get the treatment you need Griff :flowers:

Good luck with your clothes hunting Jazz. When's the wedding? :unsure:

Glad you've ventured out Owl, take is slowly and don't try to do too much. :flowers: No need to tip the coal man, what a horrible person!

:GroupHug: Pheobejo

Michelle, the time has come to take care of yourself first. i aggree with everyone, to let martyn field the calls, for however long it takes. Lots of good thoughts for Scoobs too. :flowers:

Snow..Fingers crossed for the job and house hunting :flowers:

Sorry if I've missed anyone.

Still lurgified here, I never quite got rid of mine when Keith got his, so now we are both cough, cough, coughing day and night! Tis very tiring, not being able to shake it off. the meals I made are standing us in good stead, plenty of Garlic and chilli, and we have resorted to hot toddy's at bedtime :rolleyes:

Tradesman get tipped at Christmas.

You should have practiced your Russian or Hebrew and told him to feck offski :biggrin:

I hate racists

Sadly I never learned either.

Wispa for some reason took a fancy to the bloke, but she likes coal so anyone covered in coal dust is a friend. Yesterday she was trying to get into the empty bunker through the hole at the bottom. At least she has given up pulling it out of the scuttle and crunching it as a snack.

'go well and don't get bollocked' Alex :flowers:

I have my work xmas lunch today :laugh:

It's hubbys last day in work today - he's been tossing and turning all night and has now announced he'll need to go back in on Friday "for a couple of hours" and again next Tuesday and the Tuesday after that as he hasn't left everything the way he wants to :rolleyes: bless him I think its hitting him hard now that this is it....

Good luck Alex no bollocking allowed :flowers:

Enjoy your Christmas lunch Snow and wishing all the best to your hubbie!!

Owl, he isn't too know ;-)

I'm tired, but not too bad considering I've been more awake than not since 4.30am. Not sure why 4.30am is the new wake up time for me. I'm not very impressed by it.

Good Luck Alex :flowers: :flowers: just ignore the nob :biggrin:

Snow enjoy your xmas dinner :laugh: :laugh: must be a very strange feeling for both your hubby and you :GroupHug:

Murtle hope you manage to get a decent nights sleep soon :flowers:

i had a flujab on monday and i felt absolutely awful yesterday, couldn't get warm and my shoulder and elbow were really sore.... feel better today but my elephant knee is still there :rolleyes: i don't think a change in painkillers will have caused the swelling :unsure:

Seems (again!) a few people in need of :GroupHug: so take one if needed!

Griff, if it's not too painful would massage help your knee?

My rash is barely visible now..that reminds me, must take another antihistamine..but the skin is still tender to touch, it feels almost bruised, very odd.

cheryl, so glad you have a good doctor, I know what you mean after years of an abusive marriage I finally got away and in a nice house, safe with my boys and promptly had a breakdown :rolleyes: , apparantly living on such a required high adrenaline level for years takes it out of you and you need to give yourself time and all the help you can to level out. So glad Mr Hazel is being so good to and for you :GroupHug:

Michelle, just let your o/h field all calls and let him take care of you - you need and deserve it :GroupHug: . :GroupHug: for Scooby too

Owl, I would be complaining to his boss about him and definately not tipping him

Alex, hope the interview goes well as well as your apprasial today :GroupHug:

Snow, exciting changes happening :flowers: hope your o/h adjusts well and you find the perfect house back in Welsh Wales :GroupHug:

OK my head hurts now and I cant remember anything else to respond to :rolleyes:

Things much the same here at home at the moment except eldest has decided that he wont speak to me anymore, so since Sunday he hasnt - its quite nice :biglaugh: