UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

January's Daily Digest

gooster

Oh well Loobie, every cloud has a silver lining, enjoy the peace!

I was having one of my "down" days, so I tuned the radio into Absolute Classic Rock...after several tracks including LA Woman and Bad Moon Rising at rather high volume, I feel much better. The neighbours..maybe not so much! :laugh: (actually I'm not that thoughtless, one side the guy is pretty much deaf, and the other side she's at work and her daughters rarely get up before about2!)

My Nokia phone is back, all mended...only trouble is I cant remember how I personalised the ring tones for my OH, daughter and son, and can't find the info in the book either. :wacko:

• Replies 642
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

very glad Izzie seems a bit better :flowers:

Loobie, can you try to remember what made your son stop talking to you??? if so make a note of it somewhere for future use when you need some peace :biggrin:

Suzeanna, glad your rash is settling down and i hope the skin feels less sensitive soon :GroupHug:

i can't bear to touch my knee so i am sat here with my cryocuff on, the heating is on as i am freezing, i have 2 sweatshirts a vest and a tshirt on and i was just beginning to warm up and now have ice wrapped round my knee :rolleyes:

For poorly peeples Group_Hug_Emoticon.gif

Meeting number three was due to start 15 minutes ago - just waiting for my boss to get out of another meeting.

He mentioned possibly moving my appraisal back until tomorrow - I told him I'd had one sleepless night already, didn't fancy going through it again angry.gif Bet he'll wait until this meeting is over and then decide to move it anyway.

I've had my review. He actually said he was happy with me and that I was doing a good job huh.gif He then asked me for feedback on how I thought his management was different from my previous director. I resisted the urge to be blunt rolleyes.gif

Five meetings in succession from 9.30 until gone five. I'm shattered :tired:

i think that deserves a glass of wine :biggrin:

been to the vet... diez's paw again :rolleyes: turns out she has split the outer off her claw and it has been rubbing... well we hope thats what the problem is, as her back legs are so twisted it was causing quite a bit of trouble for her..... i have had to file the inside of her claw and the vet said i could coat it with nail varnish :laugh:

oh no Owl how awful :angry: :angry: i do hope it was just the trap that was taken and not diesel too :mecry: :mecry: hope you manage to get the trap and diesel back soon :flowers: ...... i was telling my dad all about you and wispa today as a there is a little JRT who has legged it into a badger sett and has been gone a few days, he is on doglost as the local news showed the dog lost poster.

Which dog was this, griff, and what area? If we know what sett the dog has gone into, it might be possible to get some help from the Fell & Moorland terrier club. Glad he got some local publicity.

Glad your appraisal went well, Alex :biggrin:

Edited by owl

ooooooo Owl i don't know what the dogs name is but he is in Rugby i believe the news said, the chap has paid to have an earthquake team go with listening equipment and they can't hear him :unsure: they have had to get special licenses to be able to disturb the badgers :unsure:

found him it is this naughty little chap :wub:

http://www.doglost.co.uk/dog_blog.php?dogId=36331

apparently he belonged to the mans late wife and he was near in tears in the interview :mecry:

OMG Merledogs...hope Mia is soon home and stops worrying you :flowers: