UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

January's Daily Digest

gooster

• Replies 642
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love the photo of Wispa with her ikkle horsey friends wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif Thanks Owl and Suzeanna flowers.gif

Michelle I've just been catching up and I'm sorry you've been getting stressed Group_Hug_Emoticon.gif

Cheryl I think that when you've been dealing with a load of stress when it finally ends your strength can end too - if you know what I mean. I'm hoping for better times ahead for you Group_Hug_Emoticon.gif

Alex I'm glad that your appraisal wasn't the ordeal you had feared Group_Hug_Emoticon.gif

Thank you suzeanna :flowers:

These are the 7 month old colts. They are very lively, always racing around or going up on their hind legs to wrestle with each other. They were brought in a month ago almost feral, not been handled at all and really nervous. That has changed as you can see. They love to be fussed and stroked.

Forgot to say that pictures :wub: lovely Owl

With the fish they were in a 3ft corner tank and there was loads of guppies literally too many to count :mecry: Worse bit is she asked me if i'd have some a few weeks back but my fish would see them as lunch so i said no and now i feel guilty. If i'd known what she'd do i'd taken them even if it meant begging for spare tanks.

Evening

Alex so pleased your appraisal went well and so it should have done :flowers:

Collies so sorry to hear that. Glad Izzie is feeling a bit better. :GroupHug:

Owl hoping someone thought they were doing a good turn by taking the cage away thinking someone was up to mischief and the Rhodesian X is seen again very soon. Can't see a pic

Hope the little terrier is brought to safety quickly.

Glad your skin condition is improving Suzeanna. Hope it's cleared up very soon.

Griff hope your knee goes down very quickly :GroupHug:

Marge hope you and Keith are fully recovered very soon. Sounds awful :GroupHug:

Phoebejo more :GroupHug:

Loobie glad you're getting some much needed peace and hope it's resolved nicely for you very soon :GroupHug:

Snow hope hubby is able to switch off soon and starts to look on things as a new exciting chapter of his life. Hopefully you'll find your new home soon and that will take some of his attention :GroupHug:

Discovered the clutch has gone on my car. In a bizarre way I'm pleased because I have the perfect excuse why I can't go anywhere. I'm trying to put myself back in my bubble and I've booked a Reikie course with a lady so I'll be able to start using that on dogs

I'm gutted tonight, just found out that my alcoholic neighbour got fed up with her tropical fish that were loads of beautiful guppys and chucked them in her outdoor pond :angry: They're all dead now as she did this end of last week :mecry: What a bitch :angry:

:ohmy: :(

Alex, I saw this and thought of you :wub: :biggrin:

Myhttp://www.dogpages.org.uk/forums/index.php?showtopic=252607 link

Not been on here for a few days, had more college work to do :wacko: and then preparation for a job interview which I had today, it seemed to go ok but I guess it depends who else they are interviewing because I don't quite meet their ideal person specification :err:

E

Owl hoping someone thought they were doing a good turn by taking the cage away thinking someone was up to mischief and the Rhodesian X is seen again very soon. Can't see a pic

Scroll back up the page, it was Suzeanna who posted it for me. It's of Wispa with 2 of the mini horses.