UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

January's Daily Digest

gooster

• Replies 642
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanx Alicia, from what you said earlier it sounds like you know what I am talking about. I am hoping things will get better one day soonish

Aw can only give hugs :GroupHug: and keep everything crossed that it gets sorted peacefully really soon

Just keep logging on here, loobie, I'm sure we are all glad if we can do a little bit to help :GroupHug:

If you feel better talking with us, then you will feel better still if you can get some local support with legal experience as well.

:GroupHug: :GroupHug: to Loobie.

Snow, you would be amazed how many people have done that - or even better, come in complaining there is something wrong with their lens, only for there to be no lens in their eye!! It is also really common for the lens to just get lodged under the lid if you rub your eyes!! Once I had a lady who had got it lodged and then it split into two pieces. That was fun to remove!

Am back at my house now, as the boiler man is coming tomorrow to mend my boiler. It's freezing. Sat on sofa with a duvet and my electric blanket is warming up my bed.

It's awful when someone has that much power, but shortly you will be free of it and you'll be able to do things at the moment you don't think are possible. Until that time arrives, we are all here!

Owl, I hope your pesky neighbour is behaving herself :flowers:

Griff - that be pink pink paint!! Can we have piccies please!

Gooster, snuggle up and keep warm please, it's going for cold cold temperatures tonight xx

Edited by murtle

Morning :tired: I was having a lovely dream about Bradley James wub.gif and then Max wanted to go out, so thought I'd best get downstairs before he peed, but he'd done it anyway mad.gif

Loobie - I really hope they like the house this weekend and that they can move out asap. Must be very unsettling for you all, including your other two boys Group_Hug_Emoticon.gif

RMF : It's freezing out there, very frosty. This is the first bad frost we've had and I can see some of the new plants are protesting already. Still, it'll be a test of how hardy they are.

:GroupHug: :GroupHug: Loobie :GroupHug: :GroupHug:

:laugh: :laugh: Murtle i will post some piccies when the room eventually gets done..... won't be until summer i would think as i need a skip.... i can't believe that me, 2 dogs and a cat can have so much stuff :ohmy: i think i might see if i can get some wallpaper for one of the walls in white/ pink flowers and paint the other walls pink :unsure:

Gooster hope the boilerman turns up promptly and restores your warmth :flowers:

i agree it is very frosty and chilly out there and i will be staying planted to the sofa :laugh:

Boiler man has been, he was here at 8.30!! Unfortunately the part was faulty, so he's had to switch everything off again :angry: Got to wait till Tuesday now :rolleyes: Last night wasn't too bad though, had my electric blanket on and my onesie, so stayed nice and cosy :)

Walked the dogs, hoovered and pootled in the garden telling my frozen and drooping plants to keep going cos spring is nearly here.

I am reshuffling the plants (again) so I am off to do some shrub planning biggrin.gif

RMF : Starlings are nesting already in the eaves of next door but one's house.

oh no Gooster... lets hope his next visit fixes the problem :flowers:

Merledogs i do admire you with your gardening :biggrin: i don't "do" gardening an my one attempt to grow tomatoes this year resulted in 2 tomatoes.... which were dead small and unripe :rolleyes: they were plum tomato plants though and nobody elses produced anything :laugh:

been looking at scooters on ebay... i figured if i could get one cheap enough i could afford to do the cbt as well (already got my helmet) and my dad would pay my insurance for me... there was one that needed a bit of work, was in my city and was dead reasonable.... overnight it has gone up £200 so way out of my price range now :mad: back to searching again :laugh:

Apologies for reading and running, but Griff can you try freeecycle for a scooter. Some people are very generous and have stuff they just don't need. If you explain why / what you want it for someone might have something that would do the trick for you!