UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Novembers Numb Nuts

merledogs

The electronic thingy must be similar because that's got nicotine in. The cartridges have nicotine in, that's why he was so miserable when they ran out. He's been to the cemetary twice today and for reasons unknown he's not talking to me :rolleyes:

Ian's not depressed is he? When the old black cloud hovers for me, I am snappy and I hate talking to anyone. But I am right narked if no-one talks to me. Even though I don't want them to!:rolleyes:

Today I found out that a work colleague's husband died yesterday. She is understandably devastated, as are their 2 very young children. :mecry:

• Replies 580
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Morning :tired:

Michelle : sounds like a long hard slog but at least you can move at your own pace flowers.gif

The electronic thingy must be similar because that's got nicotine in. The cartridges have nicotine in, that's why he was so miserable when they ran out. He's been to the cemetary twice today and for reasons unknown he's not talking to me :rolleyes:

With the plastic inhalator you can get cartridges at any chemist so worth looking into?

RMF : Had a bad night's sleep. Had a nightmare that we had a flash flood which washed away two cars and a wall wacko.gif

Morning all.

I went to a rather fab performance of The Messiah last night biggrin.gif

I'm knackered just reading Marge's account of the allotment.

Missus Bejo I hope Mr Bejo's nicotine cravings soon abate. Is he putting his cigarette money in a jar? I have known a few folk try this trick and at the end of a year they've been amazed at the amount! They've also then been able to treat themselves to something nice which helped make up a bit for the pain they went through giving up.

Michelle continuing good luck with the studying. It sounds a heck of a lot but won't you be proud of yourself when you have it tucked under your belt flowers.gif

Afternoon. Was in work for half a day today, same again tomorrow. So far all I've done with my afternoon is go walkies and have a salad. I chilled out infront of the tv for an hour.

Got my mark back already so will prob make a start on the next one tonight.

Awful for the lady and her children Sue

Sorry your sleep isn't getting any better Alex :GroupHug:

You can come and do my shopping if you like Cheryl :wink:

Just had a call from the hydrotherapy centre. Their pool has broken so I can't take Charlie for his first swim tomorrow :angry: Have rearranged for Thursday evening. Not sure how am going to fit his swim and sorting Blue out though. Might have to enlist mum or dad to help.

Four of us girlies had an absolute snort fest in work today. Someone started on about budgie smugglers, then someone said they were called banana hammocks and it went downhill from there - every time a bloke came up to any of us we started snorting again, it was absolutely hilarious. We were crying laughing express4.gif

Broked again. Spent most of today jet washing 100 years of grime and muck off the paths in front of the house. Think I've flooded the village and I'm so stiff I can't move. I'm sure I thought early retirement was an easy option, feel like I've been sentenced to a life sentence of hard labour :laugh:

Broked again. Spent most of today jet washing 100 years of grime and muck off the paths in front of the house. Think I've flooded the village and I'm so stiff I can't move. I'm sure I thought early retirement was an easy option, feel like I've been sentenced to a life sentence of hard labour :laugh:

My husband would agree with you, having chopped up and moved into storage 20 ton of logs ( trees) and now painting the outside of the house.

My husband would agree with you, having chopped up and moved into storage 20 ton of logs ( trees) and now painting the outside of the house.

Ha - don't even start me on the trees! I have garden burners and a wood shredder which can't begin to cope with the amount of branches and stuff from both dead and thriving trees and ancient shrubs, never mind the stuff to be stored for the woodburner. Then there's the just whole house to decorate. I just keep telling myself that one day I'll get to sit back and have nothing to do. But somehow I think this place is like the Forth Road bridge and as soon as I'm finished I'll have to start all over again lol

hi folks, still offline except for mobile phone. Laptop has had malware and nasty fings removed but has come home tonight for me to declutter the mailboxes which are full to bursting. Also I had accidentally downloaded & saved a huge chunk of the bbc wales website and made it into a file! I couldnt have done that if I had tried, I dont know how to. It totally choked up the lappy. So will be a few days yet before I am online as it will go back for complete cleanup.

Greetings to all and hugs to those in need.