UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Novembers Numb Nuts

merledogs

Owl, that is brilliant news what a clever pair you are. Has there been any update on the little family (Mum, daughter and pups?)

Good luck Alex with the audit, you can have your life back on 25/12/2011 for a couple of days :rolleyes:

Have fun with Archie and his pals.

OH, Ben, has kindly given me his cold overnight so I have woken with a really sore throat. Am now trying to get rid of it before tonight.

Marge, you made me chuckle with your clothes! I like the idea of going down in your jim jams :laugh:

• Replies 580
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No news on the little family, murtle. Wispa, Polly and I are going to spend a couple of days at the end of the week staying with their people so we can do early morning and late afternoon searches and get some rest in between. We will be taking Wispa to various places within their territory to see if she can pick up any scent anywhere.

Edited by owl

And Numpty of the Day award goes to the person from Western Power Distribution who climbed in over the 5 ft 6 fence - or maybe shinned up the 6 ft gate - and placed a notice of a power cut tomorrow on the doormat. Wispa was fortunately asleep indoors. Stealth and agility 10 points, common sense and self preservation 0. There is a reason why the gate is padlocked and the post box is outside it! Add to shopping list - dog on guard sign :rolleyes:

Nice walk with our pals although I am a hop-a-long due to this hip problem but at least I got round.

Archie and Mica very kindly rolled in deer poo sick01.gif

Tomorrow we are going for a walk with my auntie Sheila and her dog Dan (anyone remember him - he was an EGAR dog called Anam) and our friend's dog Sophie the Border Terrorist.

Oh and Sophie's mum is granny to Lavinia Swire on Downton Abbey - or I should say the actress, Zoe Boyle, who plays Lavinia. Zoe's here visiting her gran this week.

Good luck Alex with the audit, you can have your life back on 25/12/2011 for a couple of days :rolleyes:

I've just booked leave for the three days in between Christmas and New Year, so my life will be own again for a while :biggrin:

Nice walk with our pals although I am a hop-a-long due to this hip problem but at least I got round.

Hope your poorly hip improves :flowers: Archie and Mica :sick01:

RMF : I was ironing my top in the kitchen this morning, and heard a crash. Rushed into living room, Garfy cat had climbed onto the same shelf which Mia-cat was on (she gets fed up there so the dogs can't eat her food). Shelf had come off the wall and fallen onto the dogs' water bowl :angry: Cue water everywhere. Prior to that, I came down from my shower to find a runny steaming poo in the middle of my hall. Seems the poorly tums are not quite done yet! Prior to that, I had forgotten to put Mia out last night and so she'd pee'd on the dog bed again. I have covered the living room rug in a big fleecy blanket in the hope that if the dogs make a mess today, then I can just shove that in the machine instead of having to do the whole rug again :rolleyes:

It didn't get any better when I got into work either.

Alex I think I would have given up and gone back to bed if I'd had the sort of morning you had Group_Hug_Emoticon.gif

I've just had the remains of the fish pie warmed up for my lunch. It was even nicer today biggrin.gif

Is anyone listening to Jeremy Vine on Radio 2? I was in bits yesterday and I think it may be the same again today. Each day this week he's talking to the mother of a soldier killed in Iraq or Afghanistan. It is very emotional stuff mecry.gif

And Numpty of the Day award goes to the person from Western Power Distribution who climbed in over the 5 ft 6 fence - or maybe shinned up the 6 ft gate - and placed a notice of a power cut tomorrow on the doormat. Wispa was fortunately asleep indoors. Stealth and agility 10 points, common sense and self preservation 0. There is a reason why the gate is padlocked and the post box is outside it! Add to shopping list - dog on guard sign :rolleyes:

He/she may be in training for the Olympics Owl, and pole vaulted over? If anyone got into my garden whilst the dogs were out, they'd be licked to death! :rolleyes: It would have been a different story in the days when we had three dobes though..two of them would have been ok, the third would have been gleefully tearing off limbs!

Is anyone listening to Jeremy Vine on Radio 2? I was in bits yesterday and I think it may be the same again today. Each day this week he's talking to the mother of a soldier killed in Iraq or Afghanistan. It is very emotional stuff mecry.gif

I've just cried throughout all of that too :mecry:

My numpty of the day award goes to British Gas. Ian called them last week to let them know Alan had died and we wanted his account switched to Ians name & gave them his bank details. So guess who the two letters from them today were addressed to? Yep, Mr A Hazell, confirming his new bank details :rolleyes:

Im addicted to instant coffee, cant stand perculated, so if you have got instant ill join you :biggrin:

I have as I keep a jar in for my ikkle brother. Yours and Ms Merle's are coming right up. Oh does this mean I am a barrista unsure.gif I'd love to smell fresh brewed coffee all day!