UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

October's Ongoing Orations

merledogs

well the nice stairlift man (hes the boss :wub: ) couldnt fix it, but at least its at the bottom now, I was close to ordering a commode! Might still have to if I cant walk up the stairs lol it breaks down twice in 3 days, no fun.

but im going the the doctors tomorrow for a pick-me-up. the nurse rang up just now to check I was going hmmm

anyone else having trouble with their blackberrys? they have put an apology on facebook. people are really having a go, not me of course, after being on hold for 20 minutes .....

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my friends got one, or I can borrow a combination microwave, think ill have that

trudy is at the vets tomorrow, think her bladder stones are back

has anyone used the vets complete food to stop them, science diet is it?

ppsstttt

whats broiling?

Evening from a very soggy Warrington

Scoobs coat hasn't turned up. I'm not impressed but maybe I'm being impatient because he really needs it.

I adore Scotland Eve. Which part did you go to? I have a yearning to go back but can see me having to go to the Lakes first :rolleyes:

Varifocals - yes it took me a long time to get used to mine but I really need them with doing accounts otherwise would drive me round the bend. Looking from paper to computer.

Andrea pleased the house sale is going through. Not sure I mentioned that the other day :flowers:

and yes where did the weekend go? we was robbed

Really don't like Paul McCartney, no particular reason, just can't stand the man.

We stayed here Finlaystone estate Michelle. Wasn't our first choice - we'd booked further down the coast in Ayrshire but a tree fell through the roof of the cottage we'd booked during a recent storm and we had to hurriedly find another place. This was actually nearer to where my son lives and close to where I grew up so ended up being a better option in the end. We loved it and the dogs had a fabulous time

Really don't like Paul McCartney, no particular reason, just can't stand the man.

Nor me. I must be the only person I know who isn't a Beatles fan as well.

The owlvan is going for new wiper motor plus MOT tomorrow :unsure:

Good luck for the MOT flowers.gif

Morning :tired

Day two of the audit. huh.gif

Good luck at the vet/doc :flowers:

There was a wasp in my living room this morning going bonkers, it kept flying into things and wouldn't keep still so I could get hold of it. Did manage to get it in my dressing gown in the end, and put it outside (or so I thought). Sat down to do my make up and put my dressing gown over my lap, put my arm down and felt a little prick (no jokes!). The bugger was stuck to my dressing gown and had stung me :dry: Flippin' hurt as well. At least I managed to get the little sod outside :rolleyes:

Edited by merledogs