UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

October's Ongoing Orations

merledogs

Morning :tired:

Michelle - hope you're feeling okay now Group_Hug_Emoticon.gif

Greygal - for poorly foster hound Group_Hug_Emoticon.gif

Steph - you're having one anyway Group_Hug_Emoticon.gif Sorry about your friend.

RMF 1 : The asbos must be away because there wasn't a peep all day yesterday, it was so lovely and peaceful without the usual shouting, screaming and foghorn-ing. Unfortunately, some other neighbour over the other side of the garden decided to have a party, and the music was booming out even louder than the asbos mad.gif Unfeckinbelievable dry.gif

RMF 2 : I've got cellulitis again. Although I've managed to contain it so far, the bite is on my ring finger, which is now swollen like a sausage and is really hot and painful and itchy and throbby.

Had a really restless night again, especially with the heat and my finger keeping me awake :(

Am watching Wales v Fiji, at least that's going the right way.

Edited by merledogs

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alex, I think you need to be seen by someone medical if it has spread so quickly :GroupHug: :flowers:

Sorry about your friend Steph :flowers:

I can't believe that on the day I can have a good lie in, I get woken up at 8.30 by the dogs. I got up and fed them, they have all gone back to sleep and I have stayed awake :rolleyes:

Have a good time Suzeanna :flowers:

Michelle, hope you feel better soon :flowers:

have a lovely hoiliday K9Fran :flowers:

Good thoughts for Patrick :GroupHug:

So sorry about your friend Steph :flowers:

:GroupHug: Alex

haven't been posting for a while (Except random stuff on FB). Lots of things out of our control causing us stress at the moment, so unfortunately my head just can't cope with it all. not looking great for the forseable future either. :(

Anyway, I'm not at work for a week and will be going to Scotland on Tuesday to see some friends we haven't seen for a few years. (stopping off in Blackpool). It's been booked for months, so feel obliged to go.

Don't want to be all dooom and gloom, so here is a pic from yesterday afternoon, when Cherry "rescued" Jack when he went into the reeds by mistake. He wasn't in any danger, though, but she didn't know that. Go Cherry! She does like to look out for him. :wub_anim:

1a6ec40b.jpg

Morning :tired:

.Marge Group_Hug_Emoticon.gif Jack and Cherry wub.gif

My hand is no better, throbbed and itched all night so I had another restless night. No point going to the doc cos I am taking two types of antibiotics which I have been given for cellulitis previously. The hand itself appears worse, but it hasn't spread any further up my arm, so the antibis must be having some sort of effect.

I have to drive to Tamworth today which should be fun, seeing as I can't bend the fingers on my left hand rolleyes.gif

Have you checked that the ABs are not out of date ?

Only got them a few months ago when I last had it flowers.gif My hand is a tad better but my finger is a lovely shade of purple with pustules all over it where the liquid is being forced out through my sausage finger. Nice wacko.gif

My meeting finished earlier than expected so I was home by just after 1, which was nice.

Do you finish the full course the doctor gives you Alex? If you don't, the same antibiotics will find it much harder to shift the infection next time around as any resistant bacteria to the antibiotic will breed, and all the 'offspring' bacteria will also be resistant to the antibiotic. So you need to finish the full course the doctor give you, even if it seems like the problem has resolved. As the length of the course is deigned to kill off all bacteria in the end.