merledogs

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ooo my life just keep getting better!

you know I said I was stoned yesterday, still not quite right, I know why

I overdosed on antidepressants lol

Not my fault, I tipped the days pills onto my hand out of the dispenser, and some fell. I didnt realise they were for the next 2 days as the flap closed again

Im at the doctors again today, just for a change, so ill tell them

ill just take some pills for this headache ....

:laugh: :rolleyes:

What are you like Jazz :rolleyes:

We're having a giddy day at work. My colleague and I are singing One Direction over the head of our male colleague who sits between us, who is holding his head in his hands and trying not to pee himself :laugh:

Just what I needed, but back to reality shortly for my 1pm conference call.

That's ok, it's normal for audits to drive people crazy.

Jazz :ohmy: don't do it again!

My BIL, the exam wibblemaster supreme, has at last passed the Knowledge of London. There is another test to do, about main roads in and out of London, but it's very simple. He will be called for that in 6 to 8 weeks, and after passing that he will be presented with his badge and can start work.

well done BIL xxxxxx

I cant promise I wont do it again lol

I bought a lovely ornament of a spaniel to go on the rescue auction. Still in its bubble wrap, I picked it up,smacked it against the edge of the worktop, and broke the legs off! :mecry:

Morning :wavey:

Well done to Owl's BIL :pinkie:

I've taken the dogs out early in order to get back for the Wales game.

Went to Greggs to get a bacon baguette for breakfast. Apparently they can only do them on a barm. How difficult is it to put it on a baguette roll instead of a bread roll? rolleyes.gif Went to the shop over the road instead and got my bacon baguette, and very nice it is too.

Morning all :flowers:

Well done Owl BIL :biggrin:

Glad you got your baguette Alex, I will never understand stupid shop rules. :rolleyes:

Jazz, nice and sunny here :flowers:

Off to the lotty to get some jobs done while the weather is so good. Won't be able to move much tomorrow I think, going to do some digging over. :rolleyes:

I'm gutted about the Wales result this morning, we could so easily have won it :(

Saw this little chap chillin' on one of my Rhodos wub.gif

014-3.jpg

Living in France I had to go with "Allez le Blue" - sorry

I've seen quite a few baby ladybirds and even a couple of caterpillars around. Hope it's not too early for them and they survive the severe winter we've been forecast. The current weather seems to be confusing for the plants and wildlife.

I like living where I am in France for a lot of reasons but sometimes I hate it. "La chasse" (hunting season) has just started. I saw the most beautiful young stag when we were out for our walk this morning and all I could think was 'you're this weekend's target practice'. I know the same would apply if I lived in rural parts of the UK but I never experienced it there. It's kind of in your face over here.