UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

October's Ongoing Orations

merledogs

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its £159, then the frame, then reactor, it is buy one get one free. The ones cheaper than that, there was a lot of distortion on then.

ok people, you will know..

who has a mini oven, on the worktop? what do you think? tips and cheats on buying one please xx why havent I thought of one before?

who has a mini oven, on the worktop? what do you think? tips and cheats on buying one please xx why havent I thought of one before?

I have been using a round halogen oven for several years now and wouldn't be without it. Shop around on the net for prices, there is usually one on offer somewhere. Cheaper to run and faster cooking than a conventional oven, and a lot easier to clean. You can put the whole oven bowl into the sink, and just give the top which holds the element a wipe over.

Morning :tired:

My proper oven's been broken for years and I have a combination microwave/oven which is great cos I can use only microwave, only oven or a combination of both.

Ah, you went for reactions too. That's fair enough, plus you got 2 pairs..

Fran, not sure where you got the information that varifocals don't correct astigmatism as that's just not true at all!!

My optician said they weren't suitable for somebody with my degree of astigmatism. I was getting crippling pain in my face. Initially they just said 'keep trying' 'it takes some people time' but then accepted (and refunded my money in full) that I was one of the few people who couldn't wear them.

Back in France and feeling incredibly homesick for Scotland. Didn't expect that as haven't lived there for over 30 years and have been back loads of times. Maybe it's because my son has moved back there and I miss him.

Really stormy here today so have been cooking loads of comfort foods - soup, pot roast and a chicken roasting in the slow cooker. Fire on and caching up on X- Factor now. We usually spend most of our time in the garden but even the dogs are happy to chillax on the sofas lol.

Still haven't caught up on everything here except Jazz wants a countertop oven. No experience of those - sorry! Just got a new range type cooker wot I love :wub: And needs expensive glasses. £290 :ohmy:

Really, really off to catch up now :laugh:

Did some catching up so here goes:

Suzeanna - happy anniversary and hope you're having/had a few days break (sorry still seem to be in a bit of a timewarp lol)

Graysmum - Have a :GroupHug: Understand about being in the misery guts corner. Hope time will heal the loss of Blue

Michelle - woo hoo Amsterdam :biggrin: Love that city

K9Fran - have a wonderful time in Suffolk. It is sad when the family start going their own separate ways but also great that you've given them the confidence to stand on their own two feet and be independant :cool:

Kittycat - you're getting a :GroupHug: anyway

Alex - Hope the cellulitis is clearing up.

Marge - Have a brilliant time in Scotland - I'm so jealous cos I want to be back there. :wub: Cherry

ColliesRBest - :ohmy: wasps. Glad you all escaped safely

Jazz - missed why you're getting rid of stuff but you do make me laugh. You go through so much every day but always manage to tell a funny story about it. Don't give up on life please - your dogs and sons need you - hope your doctor can make you feel a bit better :GroupHug:

Andrea - Hope work does get better now that stupid bosses have gone. Yay for house sale and hope you do manage to move soon

Owl - glad your mum is on the mend

Whew! That's October RMF checked lol. Sorry if I've missed anyone.

Just waiting on X factor send-homes now. Not sure I like it this year so far