merledogs

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yay for straight rod and working stairlift Alicia :laugh:

congrats on passing your exam Michelle :flowers:

congrats to your BIL too Owl. Hope he's on the road and earning soon

Good luck with 2nd week of audit Alex. One thing I definitely do not miss about working - having had to do them as well as be on the end of them. <<shudders>>

:GroupHug: Michelle and well done on exam :flowers:

Took Izzie out this morning and she met an old friend we havent seen for ages, Harvey the retriever. They had a fantastic time chasing each other and playing so when Harvey had to go i put Iz on her lead so she couldnt follow them.Next thing a bloke appears with an offlead terrier, the dog was stalking towards Iz so i called to the owner to get his dog away as Iz is scared of strange dogs. To my shock the reply was 'Dont worry love she only attacks alsations, she hates the buggers' :ohmy: The dog then rushes up to us and Iz gave a warning growl, nothing nasty but the terrier flew for her and was hanging off her neck luckily only the fur. The owner grabbed her and walked off moaning 'you little bitch so thats collies i cant trust you with now'. No apologies or anything :ohmy: :mad:

Well, we know where that dog gets her manners from! Glad Izzy is ok, not nice for her.

Well done Michelle :flowers:

Glad your lift is working again, Jazz.

Weather is vile here but - hey - the patterdale x jrt who we were going to track first thing tomorrow has just been found. One down and 3 still out there, and that's just within easy reach of here. So we will probably have a crack at one of the other little blighters instead.

And my other good news is that our fencing is up, the gates are fixed and provided the badgers don't get mad at being excluded from the windfall apples and start tunnelling, we should be ok. Wispa and Polly have been out in the garden offlead for the first time since we came here. :biggrin:

Edited by owl

Evening

:GroupHug: Jazz

Glad doglet has been found. Hope the others are soon. Glad you got your garden sorted.

Something wrong with MIL's scan so they have to do another one. So she's still on the cardio ward at the mo.

Playing catch up with business stuff and Oldies stuff now.