UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Augusts Augmented Inanities

merledogs

:GroupHug: to Karen. Glad your mum is out of surgery.

How old is Emily now? The cream doesn't sting when put in (am guessing it's lacrilube??), so once she has got used to it, hopefully she won't be too bad. Could you maybe get her used to her eyes being played with by doing mini makeovers with a bit of eyeshadow or something? I know we can sometimes get away with putting drops in little girls eyes by pretending it's makeup. Anyway, if there's anything I can do, PM me :flowers:

:GroupHug: for poorly Mum's and daughters.

Could I be greedy and ask for some 'get well' thoughts for Tia? She was sick early hours this morning and still isn't feeling too good :sad02: I'm hoping it was just a bit too much spaghetti mince that has upset her, but if she still isn't right tomorrow than it's off to the vets :( She is currently lying on the sofa wrapped in a leopard print blanket :wub_anim:

:GroupHug: Karen and your mum :GroupHug:

:GroupHug: Glen

:( think i have to make a decision regarding a lovely cat that has set up home with us. Shes a stray which no one has reported missing, she started coming around for food and has moved in about a month ago. Abbey is gorgeous and so affectionate but she causing hassle wanting to be top cat. Apart from the odd spat with the others its ok but Maddie appears to be stressed and is over grooming and starting to get bald patches. She bright and happy until Abbeys around then gets nervous so i think i have to rehome Abbey as Mads is such a quiet cat its not fair on her . But this is going to be hard :mecry:

You've all made me cry, you're so luffly :wub: It was horrid, just horrid, getting the cream into Emilys eye tonight :mecry: She screamed at us for twenty minutes, hyperventilated, almost made herself sick before eventually giving in and I had to hold her eye open while Mr Hazell tried to get the cream in :mecry: There's no way on earth she'll do it herself. She then couldn't get to sleep because she'd worked herself up into such a state and was still awake at 11pm. I hope tomorrow night is easier :unsure:

Lots of love to Karens Mum and to Tia :GroupHug: :GroupHug: :GroupHug:

:( think i have to make a decision regarding a lovely cat that has set up home with us. Shes a stray which no one has reported missing, she started coming around for food and has moved in about a month ago. Abbey is gorgeous and so affectionate but she causing hassle wanting to be top cat. Apart from the odd spat with the others its ok but Maddie appears to be stressed and is over grooming and starting to get bald patches. She bright and happy until Abbeys around then gets nervous so i think i have to rehome Abbey as Mads is such a quiet cat its not fair on her . But this is going to be hard :mecry:

Don't feel bad about it. Think of it this way, Abbey will be happier in a new home where she can rule the roost. You're helping her on her way to a better life. And Maddie will be as pleased as punch she doesn't have to share her home with such a little ratbag :laugh:

Morning :tired:

My mum has had some siezures after the operation, so please keep going with those good thoughts.

More positive thoughts being sent Group_Hug_Emoticon.gif

CRB - doing the right thing for our animals is the hardest part Group_Hug_Emoticon.gif

Bejo - I hope getting the cream in Emily's eye becomes easier Group_Hug_Emoticon.gif

RMF : Mia-cat has recently had cystitis again. She has now picked up the habit of peeing on one of the dog beds mad.gif She started doing it at night, but she has just done it while the patio door was open, so she could have gone outside angry.gif Thankfully the inners are waterproof so it's just the outers that need washing again.

Edited by merledogs

:GroupHug: poor Emily

:GroupHug: hope your Mum has a good recovery

:( Tia still isn't happy, she was sick again last night, not that she had anything to eat although she looked like she was munching on wild geranium leaves. I had to carry her upstairs last night as she didn't want to get up :crying_anim02: This morning she did go downstairs to the garden and has had a drink of water but she still is looking 'flat'. I will try to get an appt this afternoon, I was googling the symptoms of lungworm last night and scaring myself. :crying_anim: Here's hoping I'm just being over sensitive. I luffs my grumpy baggins :bigheart3:

14-5.jpg

Edited by sanrossscot