UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Augusts Augmented Inanities

merledogs

hope Tia is o.k

:ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: Bejo, your daughter sounds like she is a lot better off without her biological father...... some people just don't realise how lucky they are to be parents :angry:

Jazz have a lovely meal :flowers:

Merledogs...power companies are thieving gits :angry:

Definitely get back in touch with the CSA. It was tried and failed his way now he can cough up.

Poor Emily horrible experience for her :GroupHug: Really hope it gets easier for you all

Hope Tia feels tons better tomorrow. :GroupHug:

What a lot of faff Alex. Hope they get it properly sorted :mad:

I am soooooo tired tonight.

Today we went to Lyme Regis :rolleyes: It was Luffly - I am liking LR. Place was crowded but we walked on the Cob and when it started drizzling we had our picnic (with wine) sitting on the back of the van with the door up watching the world go by.

Mungo and Ben loved it - specially when little people and their mums and dads wanted to talk to them. Unfortunately, they told me later non of the littlies had any chips and stuff and could we arrange it better next time :laugh:

Happy to report that Mungo and Ben are bestest of friends. Spend lots of time playing tug, and face and chasing round the garden and when they have exhausted themselves doing that they lay on the grass together and tell off any dogs walking n the field next to the house.:wub:

Morning :tired:

MB - I think we need pics of Mungo and Ben wub.gif

RMF 1 : I went to put something in the cupboard this morning and a pyrex dish fell out and smashed rolleyes.gif Hope that's not a precursor for the rest of the day.

RMF 2 : Last day in work this week, then not back in until Tuesday biggrin.gif

Urgh feeling ick, hot and sweaty. Wishing I could just crawl back into bed :( Have project in work that Ive got the instructions for so felt couldnt stay home. If the CEx hasnt bothered to do his bit by lunchtime Im tempted to have half day and stuff em.

Cheryl thats definately not on :GroupHug:

Glad Mungo & Ben are friends :biggrin:

what is it with these ruddy dogs?

how dare they listen to me?

I told them long ago, they dont get breakfast till ive finished my coffee. so one of them watches, once ive finished and dont move, mouse climbs on my knee, and trudy sings loudly in my ear. she is a soprano :laugh: if I dont move, trudy taps on the keyboard,im sure its rude doggy words.

now im deaf, ill go and feed them

:laugh: :laugh:

:wub: Thanks for the 'get well' wishes for Tia. They seem to be working, she was much brighter last night and had a little natural youghurt and a bit of chicken. They stayed down so she had more yoghurt and the rest of the chicken this morning.

She is obviously feeling better as she was grumping at Molly this morning :rolleyes: :laugh:

Glad she's better :flowers:

I've been trying to talk to my manager for days, but he's not returned my call. I know he's busy, but I am not in today or tomorrow and I've told him I need to speak to him before I leave today. I am not going to be accepting work calls while I am off (I have already committed to doing a conference call tomorrow afternoon), nor will I be responding to work emails. :rolleyes:

Hope you managed to speak to your manager.

Pleased Tia is feeling better.

Amy hope you're feeling better now :GroupHug:

Martyn has gone sailing so I've taken the opportunity to fly round the house doing some much needed cleaning. Can get so much more done when he's not here.

Apparently the dogs are now doomed as they'll get no tea, despite me always doing theirs whenever he isn't here. :rolleyes:

Enjoy your time off Alex!!

Am trying to plan my holidays for next year, and decide whether to book a holiday to Mexico :unsure: I reckon I can still do that and have a week off in August, as well as

Christmas and a few other days. Am trying to be good with money though, so am not sure if I can justify the expense.