UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Augusts Augmented Inanities

merledogs

Past two nights I have attempted an early night and toddled off to bed at 10pm. Problem is I end up tossing and turning for the next couple of hours and then wake up more exhausted than if I had gone to bed later :rolleyes:

Welcome back Marge :flowers:

Louie gives the best welcome home ever. Even if you've only been out 10 minutes :laugh: Hes always ecstatic to see me which is lovely when Ive had a crappy day at work. Since my brother moved out he goes absolutely potty when they pop over!

Must have been a night for bad sleep. Someone left the door open downstairs so Phoenix came upstairs but that left the stoopid hound on his own. Of course he's smart enough to get food from the fridge but not smart enough to figure out where Phoenix went! So a few whimpers later I retrieve the hound and spent the night with a slither of bed to sleep on and no covers :rolleyes:

I think we all know that feeling Steph rolleyes.gif laugh.gif

RMF : The plughole was blocked in the bath and the water was running out slowly, and the bits of hair I could pull out from the top of the plughole didn't make much difference, so I came up with the bright idea (don't know why it didn't enter my tiny brain before rolleyes.gif) of removing the plug hole cover. You should have seen the golf ball sized glob of hair and slime which I pulled out :sick01: Put some soda crystals down to give it a flush and it's running like the clappers now biggrin.gif

Edited by merledogs

Another one here with a crap nights sleep :glare: for the past nearly 2 weeks i have either been up all night or not got off to sleep until some stupid hour..... not helped by the DWP being up to their usual tricks :mecry:

i have never left my dogs....well i have left diez for 4 nights whilst in hospital and once overnight but i haven't left them for years.... i think they would howl the place down if i left them :laugh:

If we went away or I was in hospital, mother would move in to see to the dogs, she loved it.

i have a blackberry mobile, me! I need to change it to a different provider, so will lose the money on it which is a bummer, but I want to keep my number

I am a technophobe, so you will hear me scream a few times lol

tips and cheats from blackberry 8520 users please

not good mearle!

ive rung up as there wasnt anything written down. its a 2 year contract. the price doesnt go up from 7.99 unless I use more than whats allowed. but as its blackberry, and my friend and sons are on it, I can use 'BB' (havent completely got that bit, but anyway ..)and they dont count as any of my texts