UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Augusts Augmented Inanities

merledogs

Hope Ruby got on o.k at the vets :flowers:

had to ring the vets again this evening... diez was getting more and more lumps and scratching so checked i could give her another piriton which they agreed too...... her third eyelid is swelling up out of her right eye :mecry: no sleep for me tonight :rolleyes:

Poor Diez. Hope it calms down soon. Worrying that she is still swelling up despite taking Piriton :GroupHug:

Hope Ruby got on ok at the vets :GroupHug:

Took Scoobs a bit too far on his walk tonight and ended up carrying him part way home. He's fine now and is kipping it off. I took him on the common and he became really energetic, which was probably part of his downfall. Didn't stop him throwing a strop when we passed the local pub (or rather when he wouldn't pass the pub) as they were having steak night and it smelt delish. He obviously remembers he went to the pub with us on his hols and tucked into some grub.

awwww Poor scoobs... fancy not buying him a steak :laugh: :laugh: it is hard when they want to keep going further and you have to judge when to stop.... i have just started diez on tumeric as it is a natural anti inflammatory... she seems slightly boingier :laugh: her lumps have gone down and her eyes are nearly normal.... i dozed on and off in the night so i could make sure she was o.k. Bl**dy dogs scare the life out of me :laugh:

the vet is worried as it came up so quick. looks like an absess, quite big. so pills.luckily I had some here so that kept the bill down. im not putting a bucket on her, she would flip. anyone know the best place to get a comfy collar (is that the name)

the builder is due any time, to put the dog flap in. im so excited lol

And more Group_Hug_Emoticon.gif for poorly dogs.

Took Scoobs a bit too far on his walk tonight and ended up carrying him part way home. He's fine now and is kipping it off. I took him on the common and he became really energetic, which was probably part of his downfall. Didn't stop him throwing a strop when we passed the local pub (or rather when he wouldn't pass the pub) as they were having steak night and it smelt delish. He obviously remembers he went to the pub with us on his hols and tucked into some grub.

Either that or Martyn's taking him out for walkies and side swerving into the pub laugh.gif Did his mates call round for him last night? Good luck with your assignment flowers.gif

her lumps have gone down and her eyes are nearly normal....

Glad she's better flowers.gif

RMF 1: I've had a ritual getting rid of all my study notes and paperwork from my studies :pinkie: I worked out that for the past few years I've used at least half of my 25 days annual leave on study days ohmy.gif So lots more holidays for me now biggrin.gif

RMF 2: I've potted up some plants into bigger tubs and pruned some other stuff.

the vet is worried as it came up so quick. looks like an absess, quite big. so pills.luckily I had some here so that kept the bill down. im not putting a bucket on her, she would flip. anyone know the best place to get a comfy collar (is that the name)

the builder is due any time, to put the dog flap in. im so excited lol

Poor Ruby, could she have been bitten by something?

Could you out a bay vest or tshirt on her to stop her worrying them?

Many years ago when my bitch was spayed there were no bucket collars. As it was winter I wanted to protect her wound from dirt and mud.

I got an old pillow case and cut holes for her front legs, then sewed tapes on the front and back. Put it on so her front leg were through the holes and the rest covered her belly. Tied it over her back .

She couldn't reach her wound as when she reached back the cover moved back over the area but could still pee without having to remove it.

awwww Poor scoobs... fancy not buying him a steak :laugh: :laugh: it is hard when they want to keep going further and you have to judge when to stop.... i have just started diez on tumeric as it is a natural anti inflammatory... she seems slightly boingier :laugh: her lumps have gone down and her eyes are nearly normal.... i dozed on and off in the night so i could make sure she was o.k. Bl**dy dogs scare the life out of me :laugh:

They certainly know how to worry us.

Glad she is returnnig to normal

Something sold ?:ph34r_anim:

Nope....... :biggrin:

Owl, glad to hear the good news about Beetle. What a great name! :flowers:

Griff, glad to hear that Diez is feeling better today. Must have been such a worry not helped by numpty vet! :GroupHug:

Alex. great to get a bargain. So where are you planning your holiday? You must be owed one for that study time. :biggrin:

:GroupHug: for Ruby

Michelle, another one who thinks Martyn is walking the dogs to the pub. :laugh:

I had the day off yesterday to get assessed for laser eye treatment. Apparently I my eyes are not suitable. Quite disappointed as had psyched myself up for it. Oh well, have to stick with hassle of glasses and feel like I am living in a bubble :( Also was looking forward to a lie in yesterday as hubby was getting up for work so could feed the dogs and let them out for me. Only bloomin next door had builders in who were banging at 8am and signing their heads off to the radio that was blasting. We had similar this morning so been and had words.. They won't be there tomorrow. Shame I still have to get up with dogs early so no sleep in anyway. :rolleyes: On the plus side, I am not dreading Sunday night.... :biggrin:

Ooooh Andrea something has happened on the job front?????

No the pub doesn't allow dogs and no Martyn didn't go out with his chums last night cos he's learning to sail all this weekend and had to be up with the lark. Sadly because he was up with the lark so were the rest of us :rolleyes:

On the plus side I have done most of my assignment. Just got one thing to retrace and am going to look at it with a fresh head tonight then bat it off for marking. Am hoping to then make good inroads into a mock exam tomorrow so I can get this level done and dusted. Have to go sit an exam at a centre after that.

Now off to take Scoobs for his lunch time stroll then am going to attack the washing and clean the house.

Michelle, I don't have a new job. Still at the same place. Just happier about going back on Monday. :biggrin:

Can't decide where to take the dogs for a walk. I am so indecisive today!

Saffy has her head on my foot and is snoring. I can feel it vibrating through me foot! :laugh: