UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

July's Jumbling

Mrs B

• Replies 553
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well done on the parachute jump :biggrin:

Been playing flyball today, Ted had another bout of nasty tummy (which we have been waiting for so we can rule out pancreatitis). Thankfully our vet was at the show, so he took some bloods (with much resitance from ted!!), and we'll have the results midweek. We won 4 races out of 5, which meant we came 2nd, but after racing finished, Charlie went v lame on his right hind :( Still lame now, but he is a lot better than he was to begin with.

Harry Pointer :wub: *swoon* from all 3 of us.

Well done Charlie and get better soon. :GroupHug: to Ted.

I thought after our yomp on the moors I would escape doing evening walk. No such luck :rolleyes: Got away with a shortish one though.

Hello people. Been having PC/internet problems for days so have missed a lot. I hope everyone is well :flowers:

Although her chip details say that she's speyed (although there is no sign of a scar), Megan is bleeding as if she's in season so we are away to the vets this afternoon. May I ask for some good thoughts for my lovely girl please? I am looking up pyometra symptoms and scaring myself.

Lots of good thoughts for Megan :GroupHug:

Work in their wisdom of saving £3k (apparently) we are not going to get post until 10.30-11ish. Im not sure what we are supposed to do in the morning for 2.5 hours until then :rolleyes:

Pay you to do nothing :laugh:

and then make you squeeze all your work into the remaining hours in the day!!

Although her chip details say that she's speyed (although there is no sign of a scar), Megan is bleeding as if she's in season so we are away to the vets this afternoon. May I ask for some good thoughts for my lovely girl please? I am looking up pyometra symptoms and scaring myself.

Fingers crossed for Megan :wub:

Hello madam, we've missed you :flowers: Fingers, toes and everythign else crossed for Megan :GroupHug:

Well done Mags. Do we get to see piccies too?

RMF: I am eating work colleague's left over hummous - brings in a whole pot, eats what she wants, and leaves me the rest in the fridge. Yummy. However I fear this also makes me the resident office dustbin!

Everything crossed for Megan.

Yes I will put up some photos and maybe a little video if I can figure out how to do it. You'll have to take my word for it that it's actually me hanging off a parachute as the zoom isn't zoomy enough.

hope meg and charlie are soon better :flowers:

i just bumped into one of the neighbours( well 8 doors away)..... our runaway alsation is still on the loose, the dog warden saw them today.... according to the neighbours the dog was at my back gate on thursday and spent quite a while there :unsure: he was having a great time sniffing, i said it would have been perfect i could have just flipped the gate open and left him wander in and then flicked the gate shut from next doors garden.... absolutely gutted! i think i will pop a note through the neighbours door and leave my phone number and ask that if they see him again could they call me so i can try and help him.

rufus the wonderdog..... that really pee's me off too! usually it is the couriers with me, i wait and wait and then think s*d it i will go and do something and then the flippin door goes as i am halfway through :rolleyes: