UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

June's Jolly Japes

merledogs

morning all

im not here,im getting dressed for the builder. might as well,his wife is his labourer and shes very tall! lol

so,the milks off and so is the meat,great start to the day!

my spacebar on this laptop isnt working much, and ideas? can you turn it upside downand bang it like a keyboard?

gooster, thought you said you was going on a cruise lol

have a nice safe day all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I had one of those a few years ago and a lot of people recommended hitting it with a bible! Never did find out why :unsure:

I found it mentioned on a website about hitting them with a book. Apparently it destroys the structure of the cyst so it breaks down and goes away. Cant imagine Louie would be too thrilled with me whacking him with a book :laugh: I have tried squeezing it though :rolleyes:

Hope you are feeling better today :flowers:

Back in work, yey! NOT :dry:

Edited by lil_angel

Think squeezing is too gradual, it needs one hard whack...which is what I'd like to give the dentist/dental technicians dealing with my poor OH. He went off to the dentist all cheerful today to have his partial denture fitted, only to find it's come back in wax..again!...and even if she makes the adjustments and sends it back it won't be ready til Thursday. Great..we'll be in Rhodes by then, unless the Greek air controllers decide to strike. That wouldn't surprise me either!

Morning. I am going to talk to a man about commercial air filters. The fun never ends here.

Ermm ... enjoy wacko.gif

Suzeanna - your poor hubby Group_Hug_Emoticon.gif

Marge Group_Hug_Emoticon.gif

I thought I was going to get to take it easy today, since I was working from home. Instead I was taking a work call at 7.30, then had to amend a document, which I emailed out before going to my appointmnt. I was an hour late cos I had the time wrong, but she saw me anyway. Then I went to Costco for Autarky, Asda for some bits and bobs including three heavy bags of compost, then B&Q for some stakes and a couple of Escallonias which were a bargainous £10 for two. I'm having some lunch and relaxing until I have to go out again just before 3 wacko.gif

. Cant imagine Louie would be too thrilled with me whacking him with a book

Hope you are feeling better today

Awww, Louie :wub: Mine didn't disappear for a couple of years, but I had lots of other RSI related problems too. i am feeling better now, thank you.

my poor OH. He went off to the dentist all cheerful today to have his partial denture fitted, only to find it's come back in wax..again!...and even if she makes the adjustments and sends it back it won't be ready til Thursday.

that's a shame :flowers:

Your going to be busy Alex :smile_anim:

Well my bad tum has sorted itself out, but I still have very little appetite. Won't do any harm to fast for a bit. anyway, excuse me a minute, but.................

:partytime: :partytime: :partytime: :cheer: :guitar: :elefant:

with just a few small hiccups, it seems that Mr T will be signing for his flat on Friday and moving over the weekend!!

To say it's a relief is an understatement, as he has been the worst case I have ever had to deal with. there are still a few days left in which to go wrong, but all positive thoughts for him for Friday. :smile_anim:

:wacko: Had an 'interesting' afternoon here. Went to take the dogs out, got to field by the house and realised that Molly had 'something' hanging down from spay wound!! :ohmy: Quick march back to the house, phoned vets whilst wrapping Molly in cling film. She had to have another anaesthetic to put back what appears to have been some fatty tissue. I felt like such a bad mummy :mecry: she is home and a little uncomfortable now and on even stricter rest :dry: :wub:

Evening.

So pleased Mr T is getting the help he needs so badly. Could your tum problems be due to the stress Marge?

Hope Molly recovers quickly now. :GroupHug:

Am kernackered.

I'm guessing my shoes haven't been sold for Lizzies Barn as I haven't heard anything.

Could your tum problems be due to the stress Marge?

Am kernackered.

i know the upset tum wasn't,as I had chills as well, which have gone now. I will be making an appointment to see the nurse for blood pressure check though, as I have felt a bit odd, but have difficulty saying exactly how. all I know is the feeling hasn't gone away in the last few weeks, so it's time to get checked out.

:GroupHug: for Mollydog.

I hope you can relax a bit tonight. :flowers:

I have a day off tomorrow and am getting my hair done. I asked for an early appointment as they usually take sooo long to do it. me and my big mouth, I have to be there for 7.45am! :ohmy: Good thing it's only a five minute walk away.

:GroupHug: :GroupHug: Molly :GroupHug: :GroupHug:

Houndzrus....... i am thrilled for Mr T :biggrin: well done you and the hospital social worker :flowers:

:GroupHug: :GroupHug: for anyone i have missed out..... i had an awful day which will be repeated in a couple of weeks.... i have spent most of the day like this :angry: :mecry: