UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

June's Jolly Japes

merledogs

Marge, that sounds awful :GroupHug:

Met a woman last week with a lovely little oldie girl, and she started telling me how the dog had liver problems and just been given only weeks to live. She started crying and I wasn't far off myself. Haven't seen her since but she happened to be passing my front garden while I was out earlier, and dog is on steroids and looked very perky. We had a lovely chat about oldies and rescue dogs etc. and I came away really happy for her. I know we can't keep our oldies going for ever, but it looks like little Joy has a while left with her family yet :wub:

Morning :tired:

One of our tenant's has died in suspicious circumstances. He had mental health issues and didn't engage with us, but it looks like some youths set a fire in a downstairs storage area and it spread up to his flat. :worried_anim:

FFS what is wrong with people? :( Hope you enjoy your trip flowers.gif

Evening. It's been another lovely day weather wise. Got to enjoy it a bit with the dogs. Hope it's like this at the weekend.

That's not fair, we had torrential rain for part of the day yesterday dry.gif

Pleased about Joy wub.gif I'm conscious that mine are all oldies now, even baby Timmy is 7 - how the hell did that happen so quickly?

RMF : Pay day Monday. I have decided I am going to get some Laurels to put in tubs next to the fence to my left, because their lawn is raised so when they are in their back garden they can see over the fence.

Houndzrus..... sorry to hear about your client :GroupHug:

Glad to hear little Joy seems a bit brighter.....i look at my girl and wonder how much longer i will have her and like merledogs my baby poopie loopy laney is 7 now

i hope everyone going camping has a nice dry weekend :flowers:

Merledogs...... what no rhodos :laugh: could you put up some bamboo or brush screen....by law you are allowed 6 ft high, what we did was get 6ft screen and build the flower beds up 2 ft so the screen protrudes 2 ft higher than next doors fence :biggrin:

hospital again today :rolleyes:

Edited by griff

To all of those going - enjoy the camping. Sorry I can't be there but I can't get time off at the mo.

have a good weekend :flowers:

Met a woman last week with a lovely little oldie girl, and she started telling me how the dog had liver problems and just been given only weeks to live. She started crying and I wasn't far off myself. Haven't seen her since but she happened to be passing my front garden while I was out earlier, and dog is on steroids and looked very perky.

Awww, :wub:

I'm conscious that mine are all oldies now, even baby Timmy is 7 - how the hell did that happen so quickly?

The time just whizzes by :wub:

hospital again today

Good luck :flowers:

Well, I have just got a cuppa and am writing a list of things to do, which is just about everything. :ohmy: I have never been so unprepared, but I haven't been well, so I'll just have to speed up a bit! :laugh:

Going up to the lotty first, just to make everything is ok, then a bit of shopping, then more packing etc. Keith is working this morning, so we can't leave early. Hope we get the tent up before it rains.

Just looking forward to the get together and chilling out. :biggrin:

I hope the weather stays fine for all the happy campers. The forecast is quite good, I think :flowers:

Alex, I don't know where the time goes either. Whuppety Jake will be about 13 now, we got him as a baby 8 year old and it doesn't seem a minute since he was racing about.