UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

March's Mundane Meanderings

im sorry about your mum, its just not on xx

ok,legal peeps, advice please

hypothetically ..... if I adopt a dog from your rescue, and 6 weeks later, she gives birth. nobody knew she was pregnant, would those pups belong to the rescuer or me?

This happened to my neighbour when they adopted a dog from Dog's Trust. She reared the litter and homed them.

• Replies 666
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What you've had your first ever wash. Wondered what the pong was and was blaming Marge :laugh:

Rescue will probably get you on a technicality like you adopted mum you haven't signed and paid adoption for her pups.

Just hope somehow Lennox is saved following the appeal. Keep sharing posts about him on Facebook and wondering what else can be done. So many people are supporting his cause.

What you've had your first ever wash. Wondered what the pong was and was blaming Marge :laugh:

Most people do :wink: I just blame the dog :laugh:

So sad for Lennox :(

pleased about the elephant though. I do hope it's not too late for her to enjoy a bit of the good life :wub:

Bit of a strange afternoon today. Can't go into details, but I was in the home of a vulnerable seventy year old alcoholic, who I have been trying to get some help for via social services and the mental health team. Anyway, to cut a long story short, I was on the phone to the MHT when he had a visitor, he proceeded to kick off an almighty argument "F" ing and blinding! Lots of shouting ensued, Sort of came out of nowhere really. Obviously, the person on the phone could hear everything and asked if I needed help, I think they were on the verge of dialling 999! I said I was fine and ended the call, but it went on still longer, the man himself quite verbally abusive. I just got up and left with the woman, who is actually a friend of his. He was so angry. I had another call from the CPN just to check again that I was ok. They will go and see him ASAP but will contact me first. There's been so much going on in his life recently, but unfortunately, sometimes I just have to look after myself and get to heck out. :worried_anim:

Came home to find 2 massive holes and lots of Western Power workmen outside and no power. Apparently the fuses had gone and when digging up a massive ditch they found that the water pipes were leaking which probably caused it. It would also explain the weird pulsing we could feel and the lights have been flickering. Theyve now isolated and sorted out the problem. Still have 2 massive holes as its a different team who sort those out. Just hope we dont find any slumbering drunks in the ditch in the morning :laugh:

Lizzie's Barn have a Wispa look-a-like :wub:

Only 24 hours left to get your photos into Woof Factor!!!

Lizzie's Barn have a Wispa look-a-like :wub:

Do you mean Dotty? I have met her, she is adorable. She came into the Barn in whelp and had a litter of ickle lookalike pups as well, I took them for their vet checks and they were lovely.

Pulis doing agility are a sight to see. :wub: As for the pugli ... I wish people wouldn't :mecry: The result may look sweet, but crossing a companion breed with a tough little flockguard is a most dubious idea. You do get cute n cuddly pulis, but I didn't have one until the 4th try :laugh: