UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

March's Mundane Meanderings

• Replies 666
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had my evening all planned out yesterday...have dinner, walk dogs, then settle down with a glass of something and watch NCIS. Erm...no. Try instead spending three hours in A&E, attached to a heart monitor, with the occasional ECG thrown in for light relief, and a helping of a canula in my arm extracting copious amounts of blood on the side! They let me out (reluctantly) just before 11pm, after a rather heated argument about the need for me to stay the night. I said no..well, more like NOOOO! Diagnosis was atrial fibrillation with extreme tachycardia, but they don't have a clue why my heart rate should suddenly have hurtled up nearly to 200. What got me was they said I need to see a cardiologist, but they can't refer me, I had to see my GP this morning..and she can't refer me until she gets the letter and ECG printout from the hospital! No doubt it makes sense to them, certainly doesn't to me. I really couldn't have stayed all night, some poor woman with dementia was just down the corridor and the whole time I was there all she did was shout Please! Please! PLEASE let me die! I think after a night of that, I'd have been joining in with her :unsure:

OMG How scary for you :ohno02: Hope things have calmed down now :GroupHug: Take it easy for a while.

I have been standing in a car park all afternoon, in a howling wind, doing tick lists for loads of our vans which have come in to be returned to the least companies as we've lost a main contract.

My back is sore, my feet are sore and I haven't done my food shopping. Do I force myself to do it tonight, or do I hope my car gets through its MOT okay and do do the shopping tomorrow. Sod it, I can't be faffed tonight so it will be done tomorrow or Saturday.

I now have to wait for my boss to come out of a meeting so I can have a meeting with him. Hope he's not too long, I really want to go home.

I have been standing in a car park all afternoon, in a howling wind, doing tick lists for loads of our vans which have come in to be returned to the least companies as we've lost a main contract.

My back is sore, my feet are sore and I haven't done my food shopping. Do I force myself to do it tonight, or do I hope my car gets through its MOT okay and do do the shopping tomorrow. Sod it, I can't be faffed tonight so it will be done tomorrow or Saturday.

I now have to wait for my boss to come out of a meeting so I can have a meeting with him. Hope he's not too long, I really want to go home.

:hug: for poorly feets and back. Try a nice hot bath and :chillpill:

:elefant: Wot a clever Daddy Bear I've got. He mended my broked iron :love:

Glad they let you out Suzannah hope you are feeling better now :flowers:

Soon be home time Alex :flowers:

Drum roll please ....... I have bought THE dress :ohmy: bought it despite the fact its a little too long and will probably need to be shortened and the dressmaker I have been ringing hasn't returned my calls to say whether it can be shortened :rolleyes: I've left it long enough and if I left it any longer it would have sold out and then I'd be kicking myself and convincing myself that nothing else I got would be as nice as this dress is :laugh:

dress-1.jpg

I also bought a black short sleeved waterfall shrug that "completes the look" apparently but I may not bother with that and I even bought the shoes ...

shoes.jpg these look much nicer and far more elegant in real life and they are really comfy.

So now then... hat or fascinator or what? :laugh:

Maybe you had best ask princess Jules that one. :laugh: I walk around covered in slobber and dog hair most of the time

Have a lovely weekend there Jules. The garden looks lovely :flowers:

Alex hope you've got your feet up.

Suzeanna could it be medication causing the problem? Hope you're ok :GroupHug:

Marge scary stuff.

Jules - that bedroom is a bit ...errrmmm... princessy

Maybe hubby is trying to treat you like a princess for the weekend. :biggrin:

Garden does look lovely. Hope you have the weather to enjoy it to the full.

Alex, hope your feet have recovered by now. Did you get all the vans returned? If there is a spare one, I could do with it. :wink:

RMQs. Do I need to go into work on Saturday? Do I want to go into work on Saturday?

Most definately not! :biggrin:

Spins, hope the cold buggers off quickly. :GroupHug:

Marge, sounds like a really scary incident. You really do need to think about your own safety first. :flowers:

Suzeanna, I hope you can get an appointment quickly to get to the bottom of your problem. And no more wasted time in A&E. :GroupHug:

Glad they let you out Suzannah hope you are feeling better now :flowers:

Soon be home time Alex :flowers:

Drum roll please ....... I have bought THE dress :ohmy: bought it despite the fact its a little too long and will probably need to be shortened and the dressmaker I have been ringing hasn't returned my calls to say whether it can be shortened :rolleyes: I've left it long enough and if I left it any longer it would have sold out and then I'd be kicking myself and convincing myself that nothing else I got would be as nice as this dress is :laugh:

dress-1.jpg

I also bought a black short sleeved waterfall shrug that "completes the look" apparently but I may not bother with that and I even bought the shoes ...

shoes.jpg these look much nicer and far more elegant in real life and they are really comfy.

So now then... hat or fascinator or what? :laugh:

As Mother of one of them whats tying the knot it should be a hat but I reckon a fascinater with high hair style will add to the elegance of the dress. Or maybe a smaller hat tipped to the side. Thats the only sartorial advice Im ever likely to give.

Hospital Monday for Scan on bacly behaving gall bladder and then under active thyroid stuff.

Thats if Im awake long enough. It just goes to show that not every physical sympton can be attributed to the mental health act of 1963

Morning :trired: I was home just after 7, in bed with all four boys by 8.45, watched telly for a bit then slept until 4.30 ish, let the dogs out for a wee and went back to bed on my own. It was luffly to have the bed to myself for once, and I went back to sleep nicely until half an hour ago.

Andrea - most of the vans were returned, two are missing in action laugh.gif

Snow - I reckon a fascinator with that outfit flowers.gif

Finally got away from work at 7pm. I am on leave today cos Henry Honda's in for his MOT. Please send lots of "sail through" thoughts, thank you flowers.gif

ggrrr

got a busy day, all planned. the loft people were due half an hour ago. im due out in an hour and not dressed!

ive had 'a chat' with lewis and have made 'some suggestions' about a dog

so im not saying im getting my way ...... :rolleyes:

Hospital Monday for Scan on bacly behaving gall bladder and then under active thyroid stuff.

Thats if Im awake long enough. It just goes to show that not every physical sympton can be attributed to the mental health act of 1963

That sounds like more than your fair share of problems, hope that you get at least one sorted next week.

I am on leave today cos Henry Honda's in for his MOT. Please send lots of "sail through" thoughts, thank you flowers.gif

Best of luck Henry Honda

Think I have a flat tyre. Rubbish i dont know how to change a tyre. Not even sure i have a spare :unsure: They are resurfacing the roads and I think thats caused all the problems,

All cars must have a spare tyre by law. I know how to change a tyre but don't have the strength, it's one of the main reasons that I pay the AA to be on stand-by!