UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

March's Mundane Meanderings

Looks like justice is more about doing what the authorities want. Poor Lennox

There should be a campaign against the MOJ in NI and a campaign against freemasons too Most judges are free masons.

Well said!!!

I'm gutted, words fail me at this injustice. How many dogs will die because of the way they look? :mecry:

• Replies 666
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guessing a Blackberry or Crackberry, my friend calls them a Raspberry, she gets funny looks when she says it at work :laugh:

Guessing Lennox news was dreadful news :mecry:

Yes it was . :mecry:

Alex, about time you got some recognition for all your hard work. :flowers: And nice to hear you have some money coming your way too. Surprised to hear that the council didn't voluntarily refund the overpayment to you last year..... NOT!! :rolleyes: Councils need a good shake up. Full of jobsworths and power crazy people at the top. :mad:

Jayne, how are things going with your brothers girlfriend now?

We are awaiting a transport ambulance to collect MIL from her house and take her to the care home she is having to go into now. Should have been a 2pm - 4pm pick up!! :mad: They are running late... no s*** sherlock! A phone call wouldnt have gone a miss instead of us having to try and find out who they were and then chase them to find out what the feck was happening! As if its not traumatic enough.

Things are slightly better recently thanks for asking. I gave her a pair of Doc Martens that I had never really worn, so she got me a bottle of wine to say thanks. It was also my birthday last week and she wished me a happy birthday. She ia currently having a battle with Northern Rail as she got caught without a ticket trying to leave the station. As someone pays £83 a month on the trains, I have no time for fare dodgers. I have kept my gob shut though as mum, dad and brother are all trying to think of excuses so she gets let off!!!

:wavey: :wavey: Cooo-eeee Fugees. I'm Ho-ome.

At Last. :mad2::mad2::mad2:

Got broadband yesterday - doncha just lurve BT/SKy - each blaming the other while we (not so) patiently wait ,,

..and wait.....and wait .

No hope in hell of catching up. Anything hoogely important I should know about??

We are awaiting a transport ambulance to collect MIL from her house and take her to the care home she is having to go into now. Should have been a 2pm - 4pm pick up!! :mad: They are running late... no s*** sherlock! A phone call wouldnt have gone a miss instead of us having to try and find out who they were and then chase them to find out what the feck was happening! As if its not traumatic enough.

:GroupHug: :GroupHug: :GroupHug:

Misty is four today :wub:

Hope you're settling in well mommybear :flowers:

:GroupHug: to Andrea and family.

Great stuff Alex :flowers:

Glad things have got better Jayne :flowers:

I am knackered as a knackered thing from knackeredsville county knackeredshire.

Aw Misty happy birthday sweetie :wub: I think mum needs to show us some pics of you.

Edited by Jacobean

Happy birthday for yesterday Misty. :wub: :wub: And yes, we would like to see some pics please Julia. :biggrin:

Finally got MIL into the home at about 9pm last night. They usually don't take admissions after 6pm but what could they do when the transport was so late! MIL is really NOT happy and I can understand that but conditions at her house (no heating except gas fire and no hot water as boiler died) and lack of proper NHS care gave us no choice. :mecry:

Still hoping that Lennox will be given a reprieve at his appeal. :(

im sorry about your mum, its just not on xx

ok,legal peeps, advice please

hypothetically ..... if I adopt a dog from your rescue, and 6 weeks later, she gives birth. nobody knew she was pregnant, would those pups belong to the rescuer or me?

:GroupHug: Sorry about your MIL Andrea.

Jazz I imagine it will depend on the contract you signed when adopting the dog. Most rescues never sign ownership over to you and the dogs remain their property, so any pups will belong to the rescue.

RMF: who stole my sunshine and blue skies? :angry: I hope that wasn't the best of Summer like last year :rolleyes:

im sorry about your mum, its just not on xx

ok,legal peeps, advice please

hypothetically ..... if I adopt a dog from your rescue, and 6 weeks later, she gives birth. nobody knew she was pregnant, would those pups belong to the rescuer or me?

Depending on if the rescue was pulling in fortunes from "homing" puppies according to their website and that would be a moral issue. Technically if they own the mum and you signed a loan contract then they own the puppies as they are the issue of their property. They could reclaim the mum and pups but if you bought the mum them you would own the issue of her.

I would have signed the adoption papers. mmm have to look at paperwork. thank you, knew you lot would know :flowers:

corr its ruddy freezing! glad all the washings done. I want a shower but dont want hypothermia in certain places lol

ill turn the heating up a bit more first ..