UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

March's Mundane Meanderings

By the way Lesley, am hoping to catch your programme later - looking forward to that - as is my ironing mountain. :rolleyes:

Which one ? Theres the living with woman one still showing with boring regularity and the other doesnt start till Wednesday. Ive deen the advert and Dibs says I look like jekyl and Hyde cos of the pipes an Jars. Im actually siphoning off banana wine not pulling on a bong as my daughter suggested

Is that on Superscrimpers?

I have mangaged to give myself a black-eye - luckily there is no thread these days about injuries :laugh:

• Replies 666
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like your thinking Murtle :biggrin:

Alicia, how on earth can you give yourself a black eye :wacko:

I've just seen the thread on Facebook about Anne the elephant. Words fail me, poor creature :mecry:

By not looking when I was bending down to pick something up- caught my brow and under the eye (luckily not the eye itself) on the edge of a set of drawers. So I've now got a impressive colourful lump on my brow.

Thankful for arnica.

Is that on Superscrimpers?

I have mangaged to give myself a black-eye - luckily there is no thread these days about injuries :laugh:

Yes on SuperScrimpers.

The trouble with giving yourself a black eye is no one believes you did it,

If you say you walked into a cupboard door people look at you like you are protecting someone

Don't let that stop you laugh.gif

I've just seen the thread on Facebook about Anne the elephant. Words fail me, poor creature :mecry:

I know, I just hope someone can take her away from that horrendous place and give her some freedom to roam with other elephants before she dies mecry.gif

Yes on SuperScrimpers.

When/which channel is this on please? flowers.gif

Morning :wavey:

I've put all my clocks forward, but I lose an hour of faffing on t'internet this morning.

Omg have missed you lot!!!!

Didn't end up getting the chair - spoke to mum and dad, who said to sleep on it, which I was going to do. Anyway dad got up yesterday and started cleaning the only car big enough to fit the chair in, then he started going on about how busy he was. I had my riding lesson at 3, so had to be at the farm for 2pm, so just thought forget it. Anyway last night mum and dad said if I wanted the chair they would buy it for me. Unfortunately as it was only a 2 day sale their money was safe as the chair has gone now :rolleyes: