UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

March's Mundane Meanderings

Alex, sorry to hear about your Gran. :GroupHug:

.189224_10150418588780507_902890506_17230011_6923357_n.jpg

Lovely photo. :wub:

Alicia, I hope that Lewis doesnt have mumps and certainly doesnt pass it onto you. :GroupHug:

Owl, sounds like never a dull moment in your life! :laughingsmiley:

I have that 'Sunday night' feeling but so glad that I don't have to go to work tomorrow. :biggrin:

• Replies 666
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello Sam :wavey:

Lovely day here too, I hope spring has arrived at last.

Cat has puked all over my office chair this morning (I'm standing up, can you tell?). And my wireless router is broken so I've spent a lovely half hour under the desk among the dust and furballs, unplugging and plugging in wires. OH won't be able to connect his laptop but I'm OK so that's the main thing :laughingsmiley:

Just remembered that I dreamed that I adopted a bichon, he climbed into one of the rabbit carriers at Battersea, so I brought him home.

Wonder if that is that my sub-conscious telling me that I've been looking for the wrong type of dog :laugh:

Saw my quarry early this morning, dancing about in the field waiting for me to serve breakfast. Got a good look through binos and he is definitely male (we weren't sure before) and I think a lurcher rather than a greyhound. He spurned the yummy food in the trap to raid bins and eat grot instead. He is strikingly handsome and a right pain in the backside.

Just got an email asking me do I want to use the "wedding hairdresser" - which I do ... then got asked do I want a "trial" - ummm well yes ...then its do I want an updo? Errrmmmm I have no idea :unsure: until I buy my outfit I dont know what I wanna wear on my head or not and that will determine what I do with my hair wont it? Isnt that what a trial is? Trying different styles ? helllpppp I dont do girly stuff LOL blinking heck the sodding outfit is like mission impossible and now I have to think about hair as well? eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeepppppppppppppp :laugh:

First day back to work, best laid plans and all that lasted ohhh a whole 30 seconds after I arrived to find the "reading glasses" I use for the pc at home which are fab are utterly crap for the pc in work :wacko: the screen is higher up, smaller and farther away and I cant change any of those things so looks like I'll now have to get yet another pair of computer glasses with yet another strength as I've come home with a blinding headache having spent all morning squinting at the screen. :rolleyes: good thing they are so cheap :biggrin: