UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

March's Mundane Meanderings

• Replies 666
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate being an adult and having to make adult decisions, but ive had to.

Lissie is going to the bridge tomorrow morning. shes been ill for some time and is getting worse. im already crying, but know its for the best

:mecry:

Alicia, I'm so sorry. It's such a hard decision but you love her and it's the last kind thing you can do for her. I'll be thinking of you tomorrow. :GroupHug: :GroupHug:

Morning :tired:

Lissie is going to the bridge tomorrow morning. shes been ill for some time and is getting worse. im already crying, but know its for the best

Jazz I'm so sorry, you've had your share of bad news lately Group_Hug_Emoticon.gif Group_Hug_Emoticon.gif Group_Hug_Emoticon.gif

Scoobs got in bed with us this morning and had a lovely snuggly cuddle with me. I think if that boy could get under my skin he would he gets so tight in. :wub: Needless to say I got up a bit late.

Bless him, it's lovely when they do that wub.gif

"Confirmation E-mail Ticket NO:K-1000873294-4 ReplyEmail:[email protected]

Following official publication result of email sweepstaksprogram released on the 10th of MARCH ,2011. Organised by the SUPER LOTTO EMAILSWEEPSTATKS. your electronic email address attached to a Ticket Number(K-1000873294-4 )has won the prize Sum of 2

,500,000.00 Only (2.5M Euro Only). For further enquiresand claims of your winning

CITY/ COUNTRY: Bruxelles Belgium.

TEL: +32-487-751-238 or 01132-487-751-238 Reply to Email:[email protected]It is important to note you that your award information was released today withthe following particulars attached to it.

E-mail Ticket NO:K-1000873294-4

Reference NO:BEG /2551357118/01"

I'm rich, I'm rich :pinkie: rolleyes.gif It would help if they could spell "sweepstake" laugh.gif

Alex did you know the euro lottery tonight is for £117 million? I'll if I win I'll treat you to TWO bottles of wine :D :laugh:

Btw - weddings = arrrggggggggg I knew things had been going a little toooo smoothly having struggled with "family" politics and making sure everyone we wanted to come had a place in one flipping swoop we've had some "regret can't come" responses and now have 7 spaces needing to be filled on top of that due to a falling out no best man! :rolleyes:

Hello Sam :wavey:

How's life down under? Hope you're enjoying your stay :)

I am very very much and I am chuffed that Mark has also got a fantastic new job in London Underground which he started on Tuesday so we are both doing great jobs :jumpy: , now if only we could actually work in the same hemisphere we would really be cooking with gas laugh.gif

I am so sorry to read this Jazz and will be thinking of you