UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

March's Mundane Meanderings

• Replies 666
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Morning :tired:

Alex maybe something has disturbed Timmy in the day. Is anyone having work done on their house etc or maybe he's not feeling too clever and needs his mum.

Funny you say that Michelle, cos next door is having some work done. The house is rented out usually - currently on the market but pretty delapidated so the bloke who owns it is doing some work on it. Timmy was fine when I came home, but suddenly came shooting in from the garden and jumped all over me. I wonder if the dog-hating bloke next door frightened him or I did wonder if it was one of the other dogs who did something to him, but I don't think he'd have that sort of reaction if they did unsure.gif

Hello Sam :wavey: how are things going on the other side of the world? Did you get some time off at the weekend to see the sights?

I did get the weekend off so I went to Brisbane to visit a freind there for the 2 days :)

I am loving Melbourne very much , its a great city to live and work in and I am a huge tram fan now

my job is going rather well and I would love them to offer me more work later this year but even if they don't I can't knock the fact I am getting a months work here and free travel plus accomdation

Apparently it's inflation plus 1p.

So I save about three quid a month instead :rolleyes:

Now you'll have to consider carefully what you are going to do with such a huge budget windfall Alex :unsure:

Should you invest it in a high interest savings scheme :unsure:

use it as a downpayment on a new house :thumbsup_still:

buy that porsche you always wanted :bigdrive3: or............................................

:thinkerg: :thinkerg: :thinkerg:

...................buy yourself a box of chocolates :D :D

Now you'll have to consider carefully what you are going to do with such a huge budget windfall Alex :unsure:

Should you invest it in a high interest savings scheme :unsure:

use it as a downpayment on a new house :thumbsup_still:

buy that porsche you always wanted :bigdrive3: or............................................

:thinkerg: :thinkerg: :thinkerg:

...................buy yourself a box of chocolates :D :D

laugh.gif It'll no doubt get swallowed up somewhere else. I won't be retiring just yet laugh.gif