UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

March's Mundane Meanderings

• Replies 666
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well, the 1st of march and ive just had bad news at the doctors.

ive got chronic liver disease

got to have biopsies etc

so if anyone remarks that they think im making up my illness, please tell them id love to be, but its very real :mecry:

Sorry to hear that Jazz :(

Do they think that this is what has been giving you the upset tummies?

Jazz, why would anyone say that they think you're making your illness up - surely no one on here?

Sending lots of :GroupHug: :GroupHug: for you

Edited by rufus the wonderdog

Alicia :GroupHug:

Keep resting that poorly foot Mrs B :GroupHug:

Sam, your ball sounds like a wonderful night. Hope it's a huge success for you.

Think I'm getting back to Irish time. Had a great time in New York but found it very expensive. Came home cream crackered cos of time difference, traveling through the night and not sleeping much over there.

But the gorgeous sunshine is helping to put a smile on my face now that hols are over :biggrin:

:GroupHug: :GroupHug: :GroupHug: Jazz

Mrs B we have a dap diffuser plugged in as diez is a licker when she gets stressed and i have found the dap helps :flowers: i also use the spray 15 minutes before i go out, apparently according to my neighbour he was a bit better today.

got the cat to the vet..... i have to go back friday, he still has an infection despite antibiotics and anal gland flushing and some gel stuff being put in them and apparently his temperature is quite low :unsure: and i have been given strict instructions to keep him warm... he has objected to the blanket i put over him :laugh: so on friday i am seeing my lovely vet with dex and laney...that will make his day :laugh:

ive got to have biopsies etc to see how far its got. its called primary biliary cirrhosis.

they diagnosed it 10 years ago, changed their minds, decided in 2009 it was and have done nothing. now im ill like this, my doctors going to put a rocket up them as this last lot of tests shows it needs treatment

well, the 1st of march and ive just had bad news at the doctors.

ive got chronic liver disease

got to have biopsies etc

so if anyone remarks that they think im making up my illness, please tell them id love to be, but its very real :mecry:

There are those that do but you are constant and so it becomes clear that you are indeed ill. People who make it up forget about it when something better comes along but you have to stop doing things you enjoy because of it. I dont suppose for a minute anyone here thought you were anything other than you said. It must be a very worrying and shocking diagnosis for you. :GroupHug:

On the subject of unpleasant diagnoses...my son's mother in law, who moved in with them in November after being widowed in August and has had multiple sclerocis for the past 20 odd years, was recently found to have ovarian cancer, and had a hysterectomy about ten days ago. My son texted earlier to say she is completely constipated, and an xray has shown a blockage of some sort in the bowel. I don't know what to say to my daughter in law, do you think it sounds as if the cancer has spread? should I try to tell her that her mum will be fine, although I have a horrible feeling she won't? :mecry: