UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

March's Mundane Meanderings

Don't forget to watch the new series 'Living with Women' on BBC3 at 9pm tonight :flowers:

Our own Lesley Trallwm is in the third episode :pinkie:

Im not on for two weeks but Im in the damn adverts all the time. All of us in the episode are on facebook together so Ive kind of gained more relatives. Ive told him if he isnt good Im gonna go and smack him.

Gurtrude Jeep is having a transplant tommorrow. Good wishes for her please Plumbing problem (she doesnt like it mentioned ) but she is having a new fuel pump. Gurtrude green jeep keeps my grandaughter safe when Rosy red car is in the doctors you know

• Replies 666
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hope jeep is back on the road soon.

I am happy today because Soot the hearing assistance dog who was stolen with a 4x4 has been picked up by a DW. Lizzie (Corrine) is very happy too, she has been covering miles postering and searching and may have some tired GWH pointers, a rare thing indeed. And an ickle shih tzu who has been on the run near here for 3 weeks has at last been picked up as he lay exhausted in a field. The littlestinker sweetie has been going like the clappers, no chance of being caught until he had had enough.

Im so proud you are wearing Trallwm Farms coat of arms on your eyepatch if you are still going for the Skull and Crossbones

I have indeed gone for the skull and crossbones - when hubby got home he said "wait there" then he rushed off and started going through Nogs toy box, then he handed me a big white furry cat toy and said now say...." No Mr Bond I expect you to die!" then he had a fit of the giggles :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I have indeed gone for the skull and crossbones - when hubby got home he said "wait there" then he rushed off and started going through Nogs toy box, then he handed me a big white furry cat toy and said now say...." No Mr Bond I expect you to die!" then he had a fit of the giggles :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Rethpect

Morning :tired:

RMF: Because really, much of what we all rush about getting uptight about is the small stuff, or is that just me :wacko:

Nope, not just you flowers.gif

Alex, it's not on at 9.00 pm, it's on NOW!

I did manage to watch it thankfully. Apologies for the misinformation flowers.gif

I am happy today because Soot the hearing assistance dog who was stolen with a 4x4 has been picked up by a DW. Lizzie (Corrine) is very happy too, she has been covering miles postering and searching and may have some tired GWH pointers, a rare thing indeed. And an ickle shih tzu who has been on the run near here for 3 weeks has at last been picked up as he lay exhausted in a field. The littlestinker sweetie has been going like the clappers, no chance of being caught until he had had enough.

That's fantastic news on both counts :pinkie:

RMF : Today if my first day of studying for my exam on Tuesday. I expect the usual wibbling will ensure in a couple of days rolleyes.gif Hopefully this will be the penultimate one. I think we'll all be glad when the exams are over laugh.gif

RMQ : Has anybody heard from Di Helly? She's not been about much lately.

Great news about the two dogs being safe and sound!

I've actually managed to convince my rather anti doctor OH to go to see one, and even more wondrous, I got through on the third attempt at 8 and got him an appt!! He's had a cough for a month now, his chest sounds crackly when you listen, and the last two evenings he's been running a temperature and woke up in the night drenched in sweat. I think a combination of these and the fact that one of his older brothers was diagnosed with cancer of the pleura in about October after having some not dissimilar symptoms have convinced him that he ought to seek some help :biggrin:

I hope it's nothing serious for your OH Suzanne, and well done for getting him to the docs flowers.gif

RMF : I ordered a couple of identical rugs for the living room and they arrived bright and early this morning (8am). So after hoovering, then lifting the other rugs and rolling them up, washing the floors, drying them and then hoovering again to pick up any bits, it turns out the rugs are different colours so I presume must be from different batches and are going to have to go back mad.gif This happened to me once before when I ordered two the same - why is it so feckin difficult to check that rugs are from the same batch before sending them out? mad.gif

He just phoned..doc says no alarm bells are ringing,but he's given him a course of antibiotics as he had a temperature.

How annoying about the rugs, Alex. When you buy wallpaper, they always tell you to check the batch numbers are the same, you'd think there would be a similar system for rugs!

Ooh I'd be fuming if I'd done all that hoovering for nothing Alex, hope you get sorted - and the rug people pay your postage costs.

Glad that both dogs are home, well done everyone involved :flowers:

Suzeanna, I'm pleased you got your OH to the docs, hope it clears up soon.

A lovely thing just happened to me. Did a job for a client and estimated it at a day's work. The client's client proved troublesome and the job took me nearly two days in all but I told my client I would honour my estimate and just bill them for a day. They have just emailed insisting they pay me for a day and a half, what nice people :biggrin:

And my washing machine is mended and coming back today, just before I run out of clean pants. Oh happy day.

Two bits of good news in one day Jules, luffly flowers.gif

The bloke I bought the rugs off is being very helpful - he has emailed the importer to see if he can match the batch number on the rug which I want to keep, so fingers crossed. If not then I will have to think about what to do - when this happened previously I kept the rugs but they irked me every time I looked at them, and the difference in colours is very noticeable, so ideally I want to get another one the same.

Plus, I hate having new things and not being able to use them straight away laugh.gif The rugs were lovely and soft as well, my feet were impressed.

Am having a lunch break (nimble bread with Lo Lo cheese slice and low fat marge) and then getting back to studying.

Edited by merledogs