UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

March's Mundane Meanderings

I just knew someone would rain on my parade today. Just had a parking ticket from McDonalds, for outstaying my welcome in their car park by 26 minutes :mad:

I've rung them and will be writing to complain and attaching a copy of my receipt for one of their over-priced coffees. Flipping money grabbing, planet wrecking bandits.

• Replies 666
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just knew someone would rain on my parade today. Just had a parking ticket from McDonalds, for outstaying my welcome in their car park by 26 minutes :mad:

I've rung them and will be writing to complain and attaching a copy of my receipt for one of their over-priced coffees. Flipping money grabbing, planet wrecking bandits.

Id write them up a bill for Crap burgers then

Edited by Trallwm farm

Try Pepipoo

http://forums.pepipoo.com/index.php?

They are a fight back forum against illegal parking fines.

I got one from a services and didn't have to pay it.

xxx

quote name='Jacobean'timestamp='1299101963' post='919272']

So pleased they're both safe and back where they belong.

me too :biggrin:

quote name='Trallwm farm timestamp='1299108268' post='919278']

Rethpect

Indeed :flowers:

quote name='suzeanna timestamp='1299145434' post='919285']

He just phoned..doc says no alarm bells are ringing,but he's given him a course of antibiotics as he had a temperature.

Glad it's not too serious :flowers:

quote 'merledogs'

Off to do some studying, which I should have started two hours ago

good luck with it. :flowers:

I just knew someone would rain on my parade today. Just had a parking ticket from McDonalds, for outstaying my welcome in their car park by 26 minutes

Pity someone had to spoil your day :mad:

Another mad afternoon where a visit went totally different to how it should be. Anyway, enough about work, I have just been playing with my noo toy and currently have a victoria sponge cake baking in the oven. the smell of it just oozes happiness , so I hope it turns out ok. I have plenty of jam to put in it. :D

Jazz loads of :GroupHug: :GroupHug: :GroupHug:

I am well feckity pizzled off!! Dealing with another one like the last, however he has been kicked into touch too so it is just me, Snoops (Oldies club Daschsie) now 19!!, Bonnie Boo Bags, (Yorkie foster with Cancer), Ozzy, (TraceyS's bought back yard breeder doglet) now 4 and Yogi Bear (Newfie that had Kazz written on him)

I am a glutten for punishment :laughingsmiley:

OH got a little too much sun today and decided he needed aloe vera gel to cool himself down. I sent him to find it in the kitchen - he can NEVER find anything but came back looking very pleased with himself, saying he'd found some in the bathroom. on closer inspection he had a very pretty, sparkly chest. He'd actually found aloe vera shimmer/sparkle body gel and applied it generously. :rolleyes: I was sooo tempted not to tell him!

OH got a little too much sun today and decided he needed aloe vera gel to cool himself down. I sent him to find it in the kitchen - he can NEVER find anything but came back looking very pleased with himself, saying he'd found some in the bathroom. on closer inspection he had a very pretty, sparkly chest. He'd actually found aloe vera shimmer/sparkle body gel and applied it generously. :rolleyes: I was sooo tempted not to tell him!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

:unsure: When did I get to 1,000 posts?