UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

January Joyful Jawings

Mommy Bear

im great at putting my foot in it.

my friends daughter was born with no eyes,I knew this ......

so whyyyyyy the first time I met met her,when she was moving her head round did I say

what can you see ay?

my friend didnt react but I was curling up inside as soon as the words left my lips :blush02: :blush02:

• Replies 712
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We desperately need help with a homecheck in Leven Fife KY8 if anyone can help or knows of anyone who may be able to. It's for adoption of a Lab. Had someone to do it but they have had to pull out.

Isn't Fiona711 on this forum from that area. I'm sure she has homechecked for me in the past.

The interwebernet never ceases to amaze me it's brilliant that there are so many very clever and generous people that create awesome software and then make it available to anyone for free :biggrin: if you have an ebook - get Calibre it's fandabbydozey :biggrin:

Morning :tired: This is my first weekend off in ages - first two weeks after Christmas I was at the study centre, then last weekend I was studying for the exam on Monday, so I'm giving myself this weekend off before I get stuck into studying for my next exam in just over five weeks. I am going to make sure I chill out and do nuffink that I don't feel like doing biggrin.gif

I'm going to see Duran Duran in Manchester. Am all giddy. I've never seen them before and can't wait. :biggrin:

When I was a teenager I remember having the hugest crush on Simon Le Bon. Now I can't see what all the fuss was about laugh.gif Mind you I also had a crush on Steve Davies when I was 15 laugh.gif :blush: