UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

January Joyful Jawings

Mommy Bear

Lovely card San :flowers:

I'm so glad Tia is home :biggrin:

Just had a text from my friend's OH, she gave birth to their first baby 10 weeks early today by emergency caesarian :ohmy: Baby girl is in special care and only a little scrap of a thing at 3lbs but doing well. Any spare good thoughts would be very much appreciated though.

• Replies 712
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lovely card San :flowers:

I'm so glad Tia is home :biggrin:

Just had a text from my friend's OH, she gave birth to their first baby 10 weeks early today by emergency caesarian :ohmy: Baby girl is in special care and only a little scrap of a thing at 3lbs but doing well. Any spare good thoughts would be very much appreciated though.

Lots of good thoughts being sent for mum and baby.

Tia - whew - don't do it again!

WTG Charlie :biggrin:

Morning :wavey:

Sending tons of positive thoughts flowers.gif

Charlie's wiggly greeting won him over in no time at all % Charlie pup is reserved :rolleyes: :wub:

Lovely news wub.gif

Really pleased Tia is home flowers.gif

Day off today. Got up early to let the dogs out and then went back to bed on my own. It was bliss to have the bed to myself, but I couldn't sleep cos I had stuff going round in my head.

Today will be spent walking the mutts and cleaning.

I can see signs of greenery starting to appear and the birdies are singing. Spring is on the way :pinkie: I just hope the weather hasn't killed off any plants, I lost a lovely Rhododendron last year cos the snow killed it off.

And congrats to David and Victoria Beckham - hope they get the girl they want this time wub.gif

Edited by merledogs

I think I must have killed RMF - either that or other people have fings to do laugh.gif

I have cleaned out and stocked the birds' feeding tray with seed, fat balls, peanuts and hazelnuts. There is now a queue waiting in the tree next to the feeder laugh.gif wub.gif

P1030370.jpg

RnotveryMF: Timmy has been learning to fetch a ball :pinkie: He never showed any interest until the last couple of years, when I taught him to catch a ball (we play a game where all the dogs are around me and take it in turns to catch a ball), but he always dropped the ball as soon as he'd caught it and if he missed it, then he left it. A couple of times recently I've noticed that if he's missed it, he's gone to fetch it, as long as it's not too far away. Anyway I've just taken him out into the garden on his own and started throwing the ball up the drive for him - he's been fetching it and bringing it back to me, but it was intermittent, until I introduced treats. It's only taken him nearly 6 years laugh.gifwub.gif

jules i hope your friends baby will be o.k :GroupHug:

congrats on the addition of charlie pup... will look forward to piccies :flowers:

well done Timmy :biggrin: nothing wrong in taking your time to get things right :laugh:

i am shattered after being awake all night.... hope i sleep tonight!

my wonderful mum has sorted the hospital out..... ha!! try and delay my appointment for a month.... i am now going a month earlier than my original appointment.... i go on wednesday so hopefully the fella will have made up his mind if i am getting another op :rolleyes:

Jules, everything crossed here for the new baby, hope mum is ok?

Alex..the snow has killed my huge californian lilac, even though I kept going out and shaking the snow off, so many branches have broken we've had to cut it right down, but the rhododendrons seem fine, sorry yours hasn't made it.

Tia cat is apparently snoozing happily on my daughter's bed, oblivious to the trauma she caused! :laugh: