UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

January Joyful Jawings

Mommy Bear

• Replies 712
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ive just cleared out my wardrobe, 2 bags full

then I poo picked. my favourite tight jeans were falling down, done up, and I fell out of my bra, great sight! so I pulled up my jeans, put myself back in my bra, yep, what was I doing? so clothes are in the wash lol

Afternoon. I'm on a half day today so am at home. Need to start studying in a minute

Snow - doesn't sound like a hot flush to me and I've had them. Unless people have different feelings. I am menopausal. Want to chat privately just message me. Could you be coming down with something. They don't last for hours. Certainly not when you've only just started having them.

Congrats on the new job Julia :flowers:

Knew there was something else. Steph you need to get to the doctors sleeping 15 hours or so every night isn't normal :GroupHug:

Edited by Jacobean

Good luck with the studying Michelle :flowers:

I really need to get knuckled down with my studying, but I find I can't be faffed. I am at the study centre on Saturday and then off Sunday/Monday so at least I get two days. Then I've got two days in work on Tues/Weds, then am off until the exam the following Monday. Once I've done that one, I will have 6 weeks to self study a completely new module for the next exam :wacko:

Edited by merledogs

Hello :wavey:

Haven't finished reading back yet but hope you're all doing okay :flowers:

Now I am more with it, I am attempting to sort out all the things that haven't been doing the last four months, which turns out to be quite a lot :rolleyes:

Scoffed two massive and delicious scones earlier so my bump is now hooge while I digest :laugh:

I went food shopping on the way home. Mozzas had tons of half price offers on so I got lots of stuff and spent only £32. The roast turkey breast (nice thick slices) from the deli was only 54p per 100g and the low and low cheese was half price.

I bought some raw sprats for the dogs - they absolutely love them for some reason :sick01:

RMF : My car is making the noise again :(

Knew there was something else. Steph you need to get to the doctors sleeping 15 hours or so every night isn't normal :GroupHug:

I've been to the doctors and he's done blood tests that came back normal and has given me some "tips" to try and resolve the problem but I seem to like sleeping more than being awake :rolleyes:

I'm very envious of my snoozing dogs right now :tired:

RMF : My car is making the noise again :(

sounds like it is the timing chain.... it is worth getting it checked as it may need adjusting or it could actually be the tensioner that is the problem, if you have a decent garage nearby they should be able to advise you :flowers:

:GroupHug: Snow, hope you are more comfortable tonight :flowers:

Hope your car is ok Alex :unsure:

Did you get your transport sorted Michelle? Not that I can help but I hope someone could :flowers:

I am going to see The King's Speech tonight :unsure: . Don't really fancy it but my friend wants to go so I said I would take her :) .

:tired: morning

I'm trying not to sleep so much as lately I've been notching upto 15 to 18hrs a night :wacko: I've had about 7 hours sleep the past three nights but I kept falling asleep yesterday despite being up, out and active. I'm resisting the desire to fill myself full of caffeine but I'm struggling to keep my eyes open today :tired:

do you have a carbon monoxide detector ?

http://www.nhs.uk/Conditions/Carbon-monoxide-poisoning/Pages/Symptoms.aspx

hopefully I am very wrong but I saw a lady on telly today whose family had died due to carbon monoxide poisoning and I would rather say it and be wrong

I might add I don't have one but I am buying one as a result