UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

January Joyful Jawings

Mommy Bear

• Replies 712
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't need to buy birdfood, they all eat my chicken food anyway :rolleyes: No wonder I get through tonnes of it :rolleyes: My sparrows are the best fed in all of Oxfordshire :laugh:

Today has been wonderful :biggrin: I am stepping down from my post as deputy manager of the bookies and will just cashier a few evenings a week there. I think I'd miss it if I left completely. I've worked nearly every weekend for the last four years and I hate it. I miss the girls so much :wub: As Emily said to me on Saturday before I went "When we've been at school all week we want to spend the weekend with you and Daddy, it's not fair that we don't see you enough" :wub: Mr Hazell is over the moon, despite the fact we'll be slightly worse off, he hates me working too. At the grand old age of 32 I consider myself retired :biggrin:

congrats phoebejo :flowers: i understand what Emily means.... my dad worked 7 days a week until late and we never saw him..... i think we both missed out on a lot. i hope you enjoy your weekends together :biggrin:

i have spent years trying to figure out if laney is dim or really smart.... he is really smart he just acts dumb :laugh: i taught him in 1 minute to jump through a hoop and then sit in his circle :ohmy: diez does it too but with much "talking" :rolleyes:

I have a cold , its just a cold a blog standard cold but I think It may be turning into manflu

Mine started like that and lasted 6 weeks! :ohmy:

Hope everyone is ok :flowers: I have been dragging myself and Keith into the 21st century and bought a couple of ipod shuffles. I have spent the best part of the past week uploading, downloading and generally accessorising. I am now a bit :wacko: with it all.

Mine started like that and lasted 6 weeks! :ohmy:

bugger ! are you better now ?

Evening

Had an odd day at work. One of the chaps died on Friday. Only 36. Started out with "just a bug" so please please be careful folks if things get onto your chest.

cripes , its just a headcold ( manflu ) but I will be very careful indeed if it gets worse

Morning :tired:

Hello Hugapup :wavey:

One of the chaps died on Friday. Only 36. Started out with "just a bug" so please please be careful folks if things get onto your chest.

That's so sad :(

Marge I am so pleased you're better :flowers:

San I'm so sorry about your uncle :GroupHug:

Michelle Don't spend it all at once :laugh:

Back to work today, doesn't feel like I have had any time off. Have to see my doc first.