UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

December Random Merry Fumblings

merledogs

poorly fugees :GroupHug: :GroupHug: :GroupHug:

Green armpits :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: thanks for the warning.... it wouldn't have even crossed my mind :unsure:

sorry to hear about the poor lurcher, i guess a blessing she went quickly and didn't freeze to death in the snow but how anyone could just leave her body is beyond me :mecry: :mecry: i found a dead cat once and rang every vet i could think of with a description and the instruction i had called the council to collect the body

Totally natural talent arising from her particular mix of breeds. I didn't teach her anything, she is teaching me.

But we have sad news of the lurcher. Turns out she wasn't clipped by the car, but killed outright and her body put on the side. Run free Harriet :mecry:

I suppose it is less awful to go quickly like that than to be injured and to die out in the cold, which is what we were afraid might happen. Very sad though.

sorry about the Lurcher sad news

could you do a thread explaining what it is Wispa does and how she tracks missing dogs please

Sam

sorry about the Lurcher sad news

could you do a thread explaining what it is Wispa does and how she tracks missing dogs please

Sam

OK, project for tomorrow, will write something about it, might be helpful to anyone who wants to do the same.

poorly fugees :GroupHug: :GroupHug: :GroupHug:

Green armpits :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: thanks for the warning.... it wouldn't have even crossed my mind :unsure:

sorry to hear about the poor lurcher, i guess a blessing she went quickly and didn't freeze to death in the snow but how anyone could just leave her body is beyond me :mecry: :mecry: i found a dead cat once and rang every vet i could think of with a description and the instruction i had called the council to collect the body

Locally, a golden retriever went missing from its home on 13 October. People were searching for him but there were no sightings.

On 24 November the owner got a phone call from someone who said he had hit the dog with his van and put the body in the ditch at the side of the road. The owner found his body there.

Locally, a golden retriever went missing from its home on 13 October. People were searching for him but there were no sightings.

On 24 November the owner got a phone call from someone who said he had hit the dog with his van and put the body in the ditch at the side of the road. The owner found his body there.

That is so sad :mecry: I wish people would remember that it is a legal requirement to tell the police if you run over a dog.

Morning :tired:

Run free Harriett :lily:

RMF : My cold/cough is now in full swing. doG knows what it would have been like if I'd gone out last night and had a drink.

Took a hot water bottle to bed with me last night - turned out I didn't need it cos I had four dog shaped ones and one cat shaped one on the bed. It was a little crowded to say the least.

ooo bugger!

I really want to go to the indoor boot sale. I got up early for it, but am too scared to walk outside :unsure:

so im now sat in the living room with 3 dogs and lewis and his friend trying to sleep. Im coughing away, but I dont know where they think I can go. they might tell me if I keep coughing lol

Morning :flowers:

Run free Harriet and the poor dog that was in the ditch :( .

:GroupHug: Alex, get well soon :flowers:

Sam, I love your festive Dogstar logo :biggrin:

I have had a manic week and not been online much. Had a lovely night out partying with my friends last night :santa:. I am helping at the Christmas fair at school today and have a horse ride booked after but I don't know if the horsies will be going out :unsure:. My bin men didn't come and my rubbish is stacking up so will go to the tip if it is cancelled :rolleyes: .