UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

December Random Merry Fumblings

merledogs

Take care Phebe and hope you find him/her

Alex hope you feel tons better very soon. If you don't want to go out tonight then don't. Unless you think you'll enjoy it when you get there.

Hope Lola is ok.

Hopefully in the end stage of this bug as it's all gone onto my chest. Still feel dreadful but it can't keep it up much longer.

Taking Scoobs to the vets tomorrow as he has something the matter with his rear end. Took him a couple of weeks ago and he seemed to improve on medication given. It's gone back to the way it was now. Can't work out if it's arthritic or he's done himself a mischief. He can't put his tail up and he's not himself.

He can't put his tail up and he's not himself.

Anal glands? I once thought Lily had broken her tail (in the park on the way home from the vet as bad luck would have it) and the problem was anal glands! Easily fixed if it is, so hope Scooby is feeling better soon.

Hope Scoobs is okay Michelle flowers.gif

Alex , I think not going out is a good idea espically if its just to please other people , put yourself first and have a nice snuggle with your hounds Group_Hug_Emoticon.gif

Owl I keep meaning to ask , did you train Wispa to track or is it a totally natural talent on her part or a bit of both

A programme tonight for Railway Squirrel :flowers:

John Sergeant on Tracks of Empire

Unite and Divide The broadcaster embarks on a 3,000-mile journey to explore India's railway network, a legacy of British rule that now reaches every corner of the subcontinent. In Varanasi, he learns how the construction of the Dufferin Bridge caused Victorian ideals of technology and ingenuity to clash with ancient religious principles, and on the Pakistani border he recalls how Mahatma Gandhi denounced the railway as evil. Previously shown on BBC4

BBC2 London 9:00pm-10:00pm (1 hour ) Fri 3 Dec

Good luck Owl, I hope Wispa works her magic and Harriet the lurcher is home soon. She looks too old to be out and lost in this weather :mecry:

Alex and Michelle, I hope you are both feeling better soon. I prescribe a night snuggled on the sofa under blankets, with lots of nice cups of tea :flowers:

I'm warming my boots/coat/hat/gloves/big pants/nerves, ready for setting off to pick OH up from the airport soon. The roads are very icy here.

Rmf - when going for a spray tan and they ask you if you are wearing deodorant, there is a reason for this. If you lie cos you don't want to appear a fool for forgetting and putting deodorant on this morning, you will get green armpits.

laugh.gif WE NEED PHOTOS WE NEED PHOTOS WE NEED PHOTOS laugh.gif

A programme tonight for Railway Squirrel :flowers:

John Sergeant on Tracks of Empire

Unite and Divide The broadcaster embarks on a 3,000-mile journey to explore India's railway network, a legacy of British rule that now reaches every corner of the subcontinent. In Varanasi, he learns how the construction of the Dufferin Bridge caused Victorian ideals of technology and ingenuity to clash with ancient religious principles, and on the Pakistani border he recalls how Mahatma Gandhi denounced the railway as evil. Previously shown on BBC4

BBC2 London 9:00pm-10:00pm (1 hour ) Fri 3 Dec

Fantastic thank you flowers.gif I have set it to record :jumpy:

Hope Scoobs is okay Michelle flowers.gif

Alex , I think not going out is a good idea espically if its just to please other people , put yourself first and have a nice snuggle with your hounds Group_Hug_Emoticon.gif

Owl I keep meaning to ask , did you train Wispa to track or is it a totally natural talent on her part or a bit of both

Totally natural talent arising from her particular mix of breeds. I didn't teach her anything, she is teaching me.

But we have sad news of the lurcher. Turns out she wasn't clipped by the car, but killed outright and her body put on the side. Run free Harriet :mecry:

I suppose it is less awful to go quickly like that than to be injured and to die out in the cold, which is what we were afraid might happen. Very sad though.