UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

December Random Merry Fumblings

merledogs

This week just gets better (not). There is a piece in one of the broadsheets about our company (more specifically our department), which reflects badly on the whole Group. Chief Exec and Chairman are not impressed. I just hope this spotlight doesn't force any changes to be made :(

I've treated myself to one slice of toast with a thin smear of peanut butter for breakfast, yum.

RMF : It's perishing out there today and very foggy.

I love peanut butter for breakfast - I don't always bother with the toast! :blush:

We have freezing fog - deep joy.

And I have a migraine - no pain but zigzag lines and partial vision - bugger it. :angry:

Alas, the milk was frozen solid. Can't decide whether to put it in the fridge or not... :laugh:

:ohmy: :laugh:

Alex hope you have a good night at the Xmas do :flowers:

Spins, hope your migraine buggers off soon.

There's not a scenario imaginable that could make me leave the house again today! Its just far too cold and unpleasant! I wish I'd come home via the shop because my choices for breakfast are leftover lasange or porridge

Edited by kittycat

Thank you for your help. I thought I was doing the right thing, but did worry about her owners.

I have had kitty cuddles :) shes a lovely little thing and she has started purring.

Have you had her scanned ? it could be that her family are searching. Its worth phoning the vets anyway to see if anyone had phoned them

I had peanut butter on toast too !, although it's hard to find one that doesn't use palm oil, even the organic ones use it, you'd think they'd be concerned enough not to use the damned stuff angry.gif.

Incredibly cold here, I think Lola chook may have frost bite on her comb, the colours not looking great, and that was with vasaline on it.

Snowing again mellow.gif

Milkbergs :laugh:

RMFs : I rang my boss and told him I was poorlysick and was going home to bed. I am now on the sofa avec fleecy blanket and gas fire on. I have put some fat balls out for the birds cos the seed I put out was frozen to the bottom of the tray. I am going to have a nap and hope I feel better later.

:bigtonstuck: here today. Even with the conditions as they are, we still have people phoning up to ask where we have got to!!!! We're 5 minutes late dontcha know!!!!:laughingsmiley:

Not one of mine. cos I have got a great bunch to see.

No more snow here at the moment But plenty of ice.

Hat's off to you and all the carers managing to still get to all the people who rely on them Greys mum :flowers:

My bin men came this morning, god bless them. Only one person in the street put their bin out so I bet the blokes were thrilled at having reversed down a snowy cul de sac for it :rolleyes:

My bin men came this morning, god bless them. Only one person in the street put their bin out so I bet the blokes were thrilled at having reversed down a snowy cul de sac for it :rolleyes:

I didn't bother putting my bin out yesterday but when I got home it was emptied and at the top of the drive, so guessing after they made the effort they decided to collect the bins themselves :unsure: Most unlikely but can't think of anything else!