UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

December Random Merry Fumblings

merledogs

I got a set of doggy steps for trudy to get on the sofa. her and bonnie have been up and down them all day.

lewis isnt here so ive just taken then up to my room so they can get on my bed, save them scrabbling at the sides. their faces! the horror that I took them away! lol

trudys now barking at me because she cant get on the sofa

The house animals have asked me to ask you where they can get a set. They feel it will cut out the middleman regarding worktops,fridges and cupboards

morning.

my renovatins.....hmmmmmmmmmm. I have a fully built house which is a plus. I have half a kitchen, and one of two bathrooms is functional, though neither are decorated. I have no flooring down apart from a hardwood floor in my bedroom and ensuite. My furniture is still in storage and doesnt look to be coming home any time soon :laugh: I do however have a fully working utility room which currently has my old kitchen in, so I can cook (well in theory as Im a lousy cook)

its a hell of a shock to the system to go from 33 degrees to zero so Im currently still dressed up like an eskimo and shivering

0 degrees feel almost tropical to us at the moment :laugh:

I can confirm that when putting spuds onto boil it is a good idea to check you have turned on the correct ring or your chicken will be all cooked and crispy and your spuds and peas will be hard and cold

Hope it got sorted eventually :flowers:

Scoobs is a heck of a lot better so this medication is working really well. Can see an improvement every day.

Glad to hear Scoobs has improved :wub:

I got a set of doggy steps

I read that as dodgy steps! :wacko:

:flowers: Alex, it is so sad that there are still people living on the streets in this day and age.

Thanks for the good wishes, we have been burning up and coughing with the best this week and felt like we've been battered with a cricket bat on the chest and back :ohmy: This morning has brought a brief reprieve and I have only managed to wrap the secret santa pressies :unsure:

Need a lie down now. Hope everyone else is ok :flowers:

Alex that was a lovely thing for you and your colleague to do :flowers:

Hope all poorly folk are feeling better today :flowers:

I have put our christmas tree up - I started at 11 this morning and have just finished, I also ran out of lights before I ran out of tree but it is up and I did it all by myself :smug:

well done Trudi , I have cheated and brought a few twigs that have lights attached laugh.gif

morning.

my renovatins.....hmmmmmmmmmm. I have a fully built house which is a plus. I have half a kitchen, and one of two bathrooms is functional, though neither are decorated. I have no flooring down apart from a hardwood floor in my bedroom and ensuite. My furniture is still in storage and doesnt look to be coming home any time soon :laugh: I do however have a fully working utility room which currently has my old kitchen in, so I can cook (well in theory as Im a lousy cook)

Photos please biggrin.gif

:santa: Just had to have a bit of a snooze following a visit to see Father Christmas with the Munchkins aged, four and nearly two. :santa:

I have to say the boys behaved extremely well and FC was lovely with them. I now want a badge "I took my grandchildren to see Father Christmas and survived."

I was knackered afterwards though. :wacko:

Evening. Have been to town to finish off the Xmas shopping. Wasn't too bad and there was lots of humour amongst the shoppers. I discovered I'm not the only person who calls her husband Jeeves and while I was in W H Smiths a woman said oh I'm just thinking and her son (I assume) muttered Oh God :laugh:

Might put the tree up tomorrow but want to have a good clean first. The dogs have cottoned on it's that time of year and we've been receiving lots of kisses and it's become a tad more exciteable round here. :laugh: I even got 2 kisses off Scoobs in bed this morning.

I've just got to get a secret santa for someone at work but we don't know who we're buying for yet. I've got my first christmas dinner Monday lunch time with work.

Marge hope you and Keith are a lot better tomorrow :GroupHug:

Alex hope your tum has settled now and the studying has gone well :GroupHug: Lovely thing to do looking after the homeless chap.

Jazz - Oh no you haven't :laugh:

Edited by Jacobean