UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

December Random Merry Fumblings

merledogs

Poor Holly rat. Do you have a large garden planter? You could bury her in that, in compost, and put something like a rhododendron in it? Rhodies dont mind cold weather, they come from the Himalayas. If you ever move, you can take it with you...animals buried in the garden have to be left behind.

Merle can we have some piccies of your non-doggy family (and them too, but I think I'm missing the rest!!) :mecry:

Here they are ....

Mia-cat who spends most of her time in the living room with us and is the boss of the dogs wub.gif

P1030009.jpg

Lily-cat who is luffly but looks like a bouncerwub.gif

lilycat.jpg

Garfy-cat wub.gif

3d295bae8b26d542f2a1ff899f547841.jpg

Kinky-cat who has decided to live with the elderly couple three doors down but I get visitation rights (and I retain ownership) wub.gif

b7dc387d.jpg

Evening. Feels very cold here tonight.

Gooster so sorry :GroupHug:

Murtle :GroupHug:

Glad you're on your hols now Alex & Marge. I've got 1.5 days to go. (I hope)

Happy Birthday Spud. think we need to see some pics.

Abby hope you've had your jab. Too many nasties around at the moment. Shame a neighbour couldn't have taken you.

Abby hope you've had your jab. Too many nasties around at the moment. Shame a neighbour couldn't have taken you.

I got there in the end, yes, so I am now all protected (hopefully!). OH persisted for over 2 hours to sort out the immobiliser and has come to an accommodation with it so we can at least start the car, even if it is a bit of a faff :laugh: Sadly can't afford a new one at present.

I need food but can't decide what to eat. I am going to have a satsuma while I think about it.

1 bottle of wine, 4 wkd blue and a baileys over ice. The move was more stressfull than I thought :laugh: of my 4 containers due home, 3 arrived. Sadly I had dismantled my bedroom ready for my new bed and furniture and they were on the 4th non existant load :laugh: Ive camped out in my dining room for 6 months so another night wont kill me. All this alcahol might though :laugh:

I'm kernackerd and I never want to see another tesco carrier bag again for at least a month please and thank you.

I had my BIG tesco order delivered this afternoon which I'd been a bit worried about as I'd heard that some deliveries were being cancelled due to the conditions - and this order was the one with my turkey, the booze, the veg and all the tins and jars so if they'd cancelled it I would have to go do that myself ontop of the "fresh" shop which we normally do around about 3am on xmas eve morning. Thankfully it arrived bang on time and caused much hilarity and giggling from me along with a mental note to remind myself that as diet coke is as much of an addiction for me as my nicotine is that I am HIGHLY uynlikely to have forgotten to order it, so even if I dont see it on the huge online list I probably have ordered it and if in doubt get hubby to double check for me .... which is something I didn't do this time whiich explains the floor to ceiling tower of diet coke currently in my kitchen :laugh: :laugh: and thats just the cans! Somehow I managed to order 14 x 8 cans! and it's only 14 because they were out of stock of the other 4 lots I'd apparently asked for :ohmy: :laugh: I have also ended up with the biggest jar of Branston pickle I have ever seen - and its only for hubby as I can't stand the stuff :wacko: having brought it all in and put it all away on my own whilst hubby was at work I thought I was done for the day ....but oooo noooo hubby decides that instead of the 3am shop he thought it safer to go this evening before things froze up again that way if we couldnt get everything we still had time to go elsewhere. So we ended up in Tesco at peak shopping time along with 20 gazillion other people and their fed up and/or over excited kids. *shudder*

It is now alllllll done and put away though I have several items in a cold box outside the backdoor as there was no room in the fridge :wacko: I am not doing any more shopping until after xmas!

Everything outside the front door is miniature at the moment. Its looking like a theme park

Poor things, at least they are safe with you :flowers:

Ive camped out in my dining room for 6 months so another night wont kill me. All this alcahol might though

Hope you get your bedroom sorted :flowers:

Beautiful Merleycats :wub: I always forget you have cats too Alex :rolleyes:

I too had Tesco delivery as well as popping into the actual shop yesterday. I think there will be many people using nature's outdoor fridge this year. :laugh:

I had a very strange afternoon yesterday. I was all hot and flushed at work, but thought it was just because of the heating. Got home and still felt rough, had a sore throat and still burning up. This turned to painful ulcers, but then, suddenly, everything went away :unsure: Good thing really, as I can't get to see the doc for love nor money. Keep getting told to ring for a cancellation, but there aren't any. :huh: